• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Man I’d be happy if someone picks up either someone from the straw hats, some one Luffy knows or Sabo. Hot damn if someone picks up Sabo I’ll be happy lol Luffy will maul him with a tackle hug.

I’m torn with Luffy while snake man (gear 4) is doable unsure how to proceed as I wonder if he should somehow get gear 5 major spoilers for those who haven’t read the manga or seen the episode. Ehh..

I thougt us aid you dropped cuz busy soooo

Looking back at the post, I didn't mention dropping out of the RP entirely, only dropping the Omori RP if you had plans to RP Sans with someone else while I was gone

Since I will lose access to my main rping device tomorrow, I doubt I’ll be able to continue the plotting with Sans and Omori until summer is over. But because it’ll be a while, I might drop it if you have other plans for Sans.

However, If no one else shows interest in rping with 2B or Omori, I might drop out fully ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figured this died as well since I never got a reply. Not sure if I’ll continue unless there is actual direction/posting from the GM

Icee Icee meh I thought the rp died alll the same and I was enjoying Luffy’s interactions with Tank Man him roasting the doofus made me laugh 😂

I figured this died as well since I never got a reply. Not sure if I’ll continue unless there is actual direction/posting from the GM
Not replying was my bad. I thought the GM was starting a story. So I didnt reply. Idk if I even should or not since I dont know whata going on for this now like is the GM giving us a new story or what...

I was just going back through the character list the other day lol. Speak of the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back