• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight began to laugh as they continued their dance of blades.
"Haha! Yes, very good! But let's see how you handle a different style."

He stopped swinging and brought his blade back to his side, where he then put his other hand on the handle and focused. He rarely needed to use both hands; but this required precision. He struck again, twice as fast as before, his slashes extremely quick, powerful, and precise as he danced around with his weapon, aiming for her arms and legs.

[/QUOTE]
Aero closes her eyes and blocks quite a few of him attacks. The ones she didnt block she dodged, her speed and agility were 3 times as fast as before. She was now beginning to predict his movement thus resulting in her more precise dodges.

The Black Knight grinned as he brought his sword up and feinted. Instead of bringing it straight up, he swung it to the side and down to her feet. With lightning speed, he turned it so that the flat of his blade hit her legs and caused her to fall over. He then quickly stomped on her left leg with an armored foot to keep her in place and held his sword at her throat, letting out a long, deep laugh.

"Well, you certainly can move, but I'm afraid speed isn't everything. Before I end you, I need your last name, please."

He held his blade close to her throat and pulled up his notes with his free hand.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight grinned as he brought his sword up and feinted. Instead of bringing it straight up, he swung it to the side and down to her feet. With lightning speed, he turned it so that the flat of his blade hit her legs and caused her to fall over. He then quickly stomped on her left leg with an armored foot to keep her in place and held his sword at her throat, letting out a long, deep laugh.
"Well, you certainly can move, but I'm afraid speed isn't everything. Before I end you, I need your last name, please."

He held his blade close to her throat and pulled up his notes with his free hand.

[/QUOTE]
She laughs, "not a chance bastard." Her sword would turn back to a dagger and she quickly equips a teleport crystal. She'd shout the name of the current town and be teleported to the teleporter, her sword still in hand.

He could have stabbed her; but alas, it was just too much fun. He let her teleport herself away and sighed, replacing his sword in the sheath on his back.

"Heh. She'll be back."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]He could have stabbed her; but alas, it was just too much fun. He let her teleport herself away and sighed, replacing his sword in the sheath on his back.
"Heh. She'll be back."

[/QUOTE]
Aero sighs and equips a health potion. She drinks it while gripping her dagger. Hm.. Should I go back?.. Nah I'll let the bastard come to me.. She'd walk off of the teleporter and walk at a slower pace. Well isnt he a formidable opponent.. I do like a good challenge.. She puts her teleport crystal away. Still alive and I wasnt even able to attack.. Thats a pity.. Though I shouldn't hold back now.. Could of got myself killed.. With that thought Aero heads deeper into the town.

Once he reaches the entrance of the safe zone he saw NPC's roaming about the town with their normal system generated patterns that they were following. He glanced to the right of him and saw a few normal players chatting and socializing with each other happily. "Fools." He thought to himself as he continued his walk. A light shone in the distance and he watched another player make her way through the teleporter but he took no notice to it really. With a sigh he checked his inventory to check on his food and water supply just in case he needed to buy anything with the Col he had made from the bounty's he had been collecting and the quests he completed.

Aero would still be holding her dagger, though in her mind she had already hooked it onto her belt. She walks by shops and chatting people. Oh they all look so happy, this disgusts her and she rolls her eyes. People were actually getting use to being stuck in this damned game and now they were enjoying themselves. This is something she'd never thought would happen. Aero yawns a bit as she continues to walk through town.

His cape flows behind him with each step he takes. The ripped fabric dances in the wind whilst his mask crinkles with each glance and murmur of his mouth. 'People are actually beginning to like it here.. It's like they have adapted to the area and just given up.' He whispered to himself and crossed his arms in slight frustration.

Aero sighs, she was honestly just plain tired though sleeping in her current situation wouldnt be the best choice. She tucks the hair, that was in her face, behind her ear. It seems so normal now.. Its stupid.. How can they even think of being happy?.. Are they just giving up?! Well Aero knew for a fact that she will never give up and that she will fight till her health bar reaches zero.

he sees the Black Knight figure and walks towards him "Did you see a red hair girl?"

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
he sees the Black figure and walks towards him "Did you see a red hair girl?"
She'd yawn. This is boring.. Hm.. Aero messages Nathan, 'So you finish that quest?.. Its boring..'

JPTheWarrior said:
he smiles 'Yes I did. Where are you?'
'Just in the town we saw eachother last, though im near the center of town.' Aero still hasn't realized that she has her dagger in her hand.

The Black Knight turned his head to look at the newcomer. He said nothing; only stared, his cape blowing in the breeze.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight turned his head to look at the newcomer. He said nothing; only stared, his cape blowing in the breeze.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh nevermind she just messaged me. Sorry im just a dumb guy. I sent a message before bothering people. Im really dumb. Even for a beta tester. Well thank you anyways good sir. Have a nice day" he turns around and starts to walk away. he msgs her 'On my way'

JPTheWarrior said:
"Oh nevermind she just messaged me. Sorry im just a dumb guy. I sent a message before bothering people. Im really dumb. Even for a beta tester. Well thank you anyways good sir. Have a nice day" he turns around and starts to walk away. he msgs her 'On my way'
'Ok, cya in a bit.' She'd yawn and arrive at the center of town.

At those words, the Black Knight sprang to action, his eyes under his helm wide. He grabbed the boy by the shoulder and stared down at him.

"Did you or did you not say you are a Beta?"

Michi had come back from her walk. "Why can't any day be normal...." she asked herself as she opened back up. She had bought a bunch of materials. She was supposed to move her stuff once the floor was cleared. She asked if she could stay on the floor. She was allowed too but only if she gave the guild discounted items. She agreed with a grudge. "At least i am the highest ranking Smith in the guild, being one of the originals and all..." she sat down and waited for players to come.

he chuckles "I did. But can you let me go? I kinda am late. And we cant let a girl hanging right?" (I gtg Ill send a message tomorrow)

The Black Knight narrows his eyes and picks the boy up with one hand and places him in front of a nearby tree. He draws his blade again and holds it near his head.

"I'm sure she'll understand. Now, do you know any other Beta's?"

The chatting of the people would jolt her awake. She huffs and checks the time. Nathan isn't one to be this late.. The blockhead probably got distracted. Aero would chuckle at the thought then message her friend, 'Yo you coming? Did you get distracted or something?' She sighs and absentmindedly traces her finger along the design on the hilt of her dagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back