Sail

Hey I was wondering if I might be able to make another character sheet for a POW aboard My character (odettes) ship? @blink0623

Me join. I will make a post as soon as I can. Brace for an extreme drunk, stumbling around more often then not.

Alright. Tge personality is done. Now for the hard part, tge history.

So apparently we have a problem. -.- Just so EVERYONE knows now I am playing as Rose's father as well as the First Mate to La Muerte. So now that I have that out. I only was playing the father to make things easier for everyone else and for there not to be an NPC. Now he is seen as a wimpy captain of a pirate ship that can't do anything himself. I like to play characters that can handle themselves, he is not a character that can. So is everyone done picking on the Captain so we can think of a plan on what to do now? @SnowFeather @Abecedarian @Mia Moulop

No you are fine, that was inevitable under the circumstances of what Abecedarian's character put him through. That can be easily fixed. He needs all the help he can get at this point. It's just that I'm not sure if I should just stop rping as him since you guys seem to have a good handle on him or should I just wait it out whenever he is needed again cause he can be beaten so easily. I mean he got knocked out twice in less than two days by people who are shorter and younger than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do something, I shall just edit my post and take out the part with the captain and this will be solved. So basically they never met. I believe nobody has interacted with my character so everything else will remain the same and Maeve Valor can continue what she was doing.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine but if you really want your character to be in on this both the characters can bump into each other after he has left port. Because as of right now I have to make up a story on how he met Feather to hire her.

[QUOTE="Maeve Valor]That's fine but if you really want your character to be in on this both the characters can bump into each other after he has left port. Because as of right now I have to make up a story on how he met Feather to hire her.

[/QUOTE]
No thank you :) I have other ideas.

Dang it. I will get on that as soon as I can. Anything else?

Changed the picture, and edited the history a bit.

Actyally, now looking at the other characters more in depth, I'm going to change mine a lot. I saw a lot if people that like alcohol, and are famous in some way. Now, I'm not saying that's bad, but there are a lot of ya.

blink0623 said:
Yes!

@Morbuskid

You're almost accepted! Some one else claimed the person you showed a picture of. Change that and you're good to go!
DANGIT

and again i have no idea how to start

suggestions ?

At first I was going to make the navy ship an NPC crew but I guess this is fine if you really want them to fight. I just didn't want to rush things and go after Darkwaters immediately so I am wasting time. Also did you not read the character sheets? I'm playing two characters from two different ships. Phoenix will not be coming after you. @Morbuskid

Maeve Valor]At first I was going to make the navy ship an NPC crew but I guess this is fine if you really want them to fight. I just didn't want to rush things and go after Darkwaters immediately so I am wasting time. Also did you not read the character sheets? I'm playing two characters from two different ships. Phoenix will not be coming after you. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12195-morbuskid/ said:
@Morbuskid[/URL]
( no i mean like we are going to shout to each other and see what happens from there)

@Maeve Valor

Maeve Valor]Oh! Right we can do that! [/QUOTE] (shall we begin) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7020-maeve-valor/ said:
@Maeve Valor[/URL]

Sorry didnt know we were out of character RP xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back