Sacred Forest<3

"I did not mean to frighten you, forgive me." Storm smiled. It was his fault, he should have landed in front of them.

-sighs and looks at Nichole and the strange but spunky Hawk- Well nice to meet you Nichole, and you Storm. Remember all humans SUCK! -churrs as if you laugh-

Well I better get going and get to my hallow. I hope I see you later Nichole. Bye -flies into the air and uses her primary and secondary feathers to fly silently and correctly back to her hallow..... when she gets back to her hallow she can't believe to see it. It had been cut down and only the stump of the tall oak tree was left- -she screeched in anger- NO!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

-sees a human walking over in the forest and she screeches and dives for the human and attacks their head and leaves a gash in their skull as they bleed severely-

-the humans falls over with their head bleeding and the human looks unconscious now... I breath and finally stop being pissed off and i huff and fly down to Nichole- Hey -sighs-

Nichole nodded. "never mess with nature..."glaring at the corpse. Her eyes went green again and roots from trees pulled the corpse into the earth.

Yup -falls silent for a few minutes and then says in a disappointing voice- Well, Darn I now have to find another hallow to live in -sighs and then flies up to a branch across from Nichole the cat and it was 5 feet from the grassy and sunlight ground-

That is so very generous of you. I have never met anyone in my life who would do that really. I am mostly with other owls but I barely see anyone anymore and I'm almost always on my own. That is very kind of you, thank you. -nods and again tries to smile and laughs at that- I keep forgetting I can't smile since I just have a beak -churrs as if to laugh and flies down onto the grassy ground to Nichole's level-

-flies a few feet above Nichole the cat and cats a shadow over her as she spreads her wings while she flies and barely beats her wings in the air and looks down to see Nichole in her shadow- Oops! Sorry! -moves a little back and looks down again and sees Nichole not in her shadow anymore and sighs, then churrs to laugh a little bit-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back