• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Well, if I do this a hosted project, I might just keep the number small so we aren't waiting for others. Maybe plan how many students to have.~ Would that help?

I think a major issue is we have too many people. Nobody  wants to be that guy that slows up the entire rp but that's excatly what happened. Less people or allow some people to break off into separate stories so they can go at their own pace. Like have separate threads that tie into the main thread but exists outside of it. 

Alto sax Cover I made!  I know this is random but...hey, I put hours of work into this, and I'm proud of it.

I was in a rp that with the permission of the host we could make whole new threads to rp side stories. For example one team could invite it's four members to that thread and rp a mission. You could easily keep track and have them not actually be presant in the main thread with the others.

So let's say Violet and Scarlet went on a mission. We would post in our own thread and in the main story if grimm attacked Vale we wouldn't be there.

@Cheshire Grin

LOL well then...me and my group of friends are thinking about covering some RWBY songs....though....we may never do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back