• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

I am going to run an experiment. If you guys can find a way to make the team names work, then I will allow them to be a thing, this means the eye contact rule can be in full effect. If team names can't be made, then we will go with the ones I have made~

However, be a bit mindful of having Aura Grimm all on the same team.

So Teams STAG, LAGS, SLAG, etc.(basically the names of the Aura Grimm) are NOT allowed to be used.

I wish you all luck~

Also~ @Broncos, why did you tag Menacing? O.o

I am going to run an experiment. If you guys can find a way to make the team names work, then I will allow them to be a thing, this means the eye contact rule can be in full effect. If team names can't be made, then we will go with the ones I have made~

However, be a bit mindful of having Aura Grimm all on the same team.

So Teams STAG, LAGS, SLAG, etc.(basically the names of the Aura Grimm) are NOT allowed to be used.

I wish you all luck~

Also~ @Broncos, why did you tag Menacing? O.o

Honestly I'm bad with team names and don't really care if they fit a color because not all of them do (STRQ, SSSN, FNKI, etc.), but anyone else feels like going for it, go ahead. 

While I don't mind being pared up with any character, I would like to be pared up to BattleSisterMay's character. I think the two of them would work quite well together

Im just here to be part of the role play XD Idc for what team I am on.

Luno: "I hate others. I'd rather be alone."

Demon: "As long as non of them are annoying, I'll be fine. Just make sure that anti-social here is able to make some friends, and find a girlfriend. K?"

Avon: "Hey, I'm just here to become a Hunter, maybe make a couple of friends, and find someone to love. I mean, everyone should have friends, a few laughs, and a woman/man they can love, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back