• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Chat is dead... 

417.jpg

MAY NO

I AM BACK! WAS i KICKED OUT YET!? SOMEONE SAY NO AND MAKE ME HAPPY

ALSO I AM DONE WITH FINALS!  AND I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT BLOWING UP THE SCHOOL WHILE STUDYING!!!

I low key feel like the more Aura Grimm there are the edgier this role-play becomes. So, as a precaution, I'll just say not everyone is a tortured soul. Even if becoming an Aura Grimm would mean your soul being literally tortured...

Well, so far from what I observed is the Aura Grimm are gonna be divided into groups:  The ones who can control themselves, their Grimm somewhat, and don't completely hate humanity vs. The ones who want to slaughter every non-Aura Grimm they see or have been taken over by the Grimm.

And, plus people can get over their fears, problems, and traumas, with lots of friendly faces of course!

@Xenoxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so far from what I observed is the Aura Grimm are gonna be divided into groups:  The ones who can control themselves, their Grimm somewhat, and don't completely hate humanity vs. The ones who want to slaughter every non-Aura Grimm they see or have been taken over by the Grimm.

And, plus people can get over their fears, problems, and traumas, with lots of friendly faces of course!

@Xenoxx

:D

@Xenoxx

That would be great. It would keep this from becoming a Gillette Warehouse

@Xenoxx

I'm glad I wear power armour. All this edge won't reach me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back