• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

*hugs @TheWhiteScarf smiling* You should stay in here more often~ Also. *Slowly looks over towards @Andraus* Since Cruor had to leave the RP, there is one last slot left. If you can handle making another student, then you can. *Looks at @Battle Sister May* Fiona's name has been saves to the list.

*grins at @happydeath* We will actually be able to the W.o.N. correctly nows~

@TheWhiteScarf

Sooo I wasn't sure if you noticed or knew, it isn't nighttime and people are no longer in the ballroom going to bed. It is actually morning and people are heading to the dining hall for breakfast before getting ready for the initiation.

@Cheshire Grin Aww thank you~ I will try too!

@happydeath THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was trying to ask people for help on where we were, but no one answered so I just read most of the posts on the rp tab and went off of that. I also tried to make up how the whole day went for me, so thank you so much for telling me where we are now!

@TheWhiteScarf

Oh my, I'm sorry, I thought someone had PM'd you. Well, nonetheless, you will be able to fix the last part of your post, just have it to where you go into the Dining Hall. Initiation will begin soon.

Also, since Andy informed me that he might be making a teacher, and not a student, this means there is still one more character slot.

@Broncos

Ok, just had to ask. I wasn't sure if he carried all four weapons with him at all times or not. Which would have been a bit concerning for me. Thank you for explaining that.

Your character is accepted, however, from what I was told, there are no kings within the Kingdoms, it is a council. Other than that,

Welcome to the RWBY Roleplay

Until further notice, the RP is officially Full, no new characters are needed at this time~ ^^ *I float away, carrying Kuro with me to the W.o.N.*

Hey PEEPS

Got good news and bad news

Good news? My teacher is up, and Team names are being picked as we speak.

Bad News? Won't be until the actual initiation is over

Also, Eye contact thing will only last until the end of the initiation, THEN we get our teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back