• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Mark: 6 feet isn't even that tall... -__- But cookies Virgo! Justice cookies! 

Virgo: 
giphy.gif

*Is floating over, just watching as I go through the list of characters, my eye twitching slightly. Scribbling in the RWBY Character Booklet.* Hm~ interesting. *Grins a bit as I close the book.* So far, I have counted, there are 23 active characters. However, @OGTomahawk has been offline since the 15, at least according to RPNation. I am speaking with Cruor in PM to see if they are still with us. @TheWhiteScarf I will assume you are still with us, yes? Now, @Battle Sister May, you can make your character, if you want to anyway. If we fall short another character, I will let everyone know.

Also, I would like to apologize if the thread isn't moving as fast or not that interesting. I just wish to get the team made first before the actual plot of the RP can start. The main villain is currently being worked on. More lore may be added soon after the teams are made. That is all for now. *Is now floating around, watching everyone.*

@Battle Sister May

Ok, can't wait to see it~

Also, I regret to say that Cruor Flumine can no longer be a part of the RP due to a very busy schedule. Meaning there is another character slot open if anyone wants it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back