RWBY: Grimm Encounters

BlackJack said:
Is tomorrow Friday for you guys?
Nope. It's 10:40 PM (Friday) here. Meaning to say, I have saturday classes around 7 am tomorrow. Ugh.

BlackJack said:
11 to be more precise xD that is not good, it will be harder to post a bunch in a period of time
Not really, starting December 15. I don't have school till January it basically means more RP for me here!

Well, for me, it's like 7 am. People think I am crazy because I get up at six just to get rp time in the morning.

Welp, I just found out that I couldn't sleep -_-

And I sleep early 'cause I get scolded, and I don't like being scolded. It's hard to be me. :cry:

Icefox11 said:
Well, for me, it's like 7 am. People think I am crazy because I get up at six just to get rp time in the morning.
They call that crazy? I wake up at 3 am, leave the house to get a signal from my neighbor's wifi 'cause I'm so lazy to set up my portable ._.

I love the diversity here though xD well seeing as how im in testing hell otherwise known as NY im forced to stay here till literally Christmas day. Only reason I have been able to reply is the stomach bug D:

....We are close then....I wonder how are we gona keep this going without some geting lost because of there Timezones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back