RWBY: Grimm Encounters

I could see it working out, opposites are often an intereting mechanic in a team, especially when they have to learn to put adide their differences and learn to fight as a team :)

@BlackJack just a thought, but is it okay if I assume that the place Rust chose to stay in is in the girl's side? This might give me the opportunity to have my character interact with yours, but you still have the final say to it.

The forest scene is tomorrow, trust me I can't wait but before we get there we have to wait on a few people to reply @Icefox11 hasn't even posted a thing yet and there are still a few people who need to pair up.

Yonsisac said:
I dont know ho too Pair with ;-;
Well Isis Jackson @Icefox11 is the only one left unpaired, you two happy to pair up? (Again can you both please like this to show consent :) )

Well we could work somthing out..Hmmm...would be interesting aswell too interact wen you think about it

Yea and Maybe in combat would be interesting but we gota see

So what you say ice One more time as a pair?

Okay that is everyone paired, To check your pairing/ snoop on other peoples check the first post.

The main RPing is about to begin :D

Just to clarify, once you land in the forest, we follow cannon, so you must find your partners first then proceed to the ruined temple to receive a chess piece and return to the cliff. Feel free to throw in any small Grimm battles you want, though expect something large to come along at some point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back