• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Beacon Academy

i was jsut going by how RWBYS team went... you know the four t hat met up were paired and such . dont take that seriously if you dont wnat... i think JAEL is legit though.

Oh yea, that's how the series went, but I'm trying to make sure everyone's not left out by those who determined their teams before-hand.

In the last RWBY role-play I participated in, the reason it bombed was because everyone decided on teams ahead of time, so it kinda ruined the surprise and made everything kind of boring.

Hmm, but how many people are currently active in this RolePlay? I think it's about 6-7

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

im fine with whatevr of course.

In my opeinion we have a looot of people so it would be a good idea to see whos still active... but thats just me, of course.

I'll abide with anything, because Onyx's character was fun too. anything, really.

Mhmm, wouldn't it be best to ask for everyone's time zones?

I'm GMT btw

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Still...

Some people can still get on at certain times others in the same timezone may not be able to.

Indeed. But it's fair to assume the vast majority of RP'ers here are students

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

I'm afraid that for as long as this Role-play is still accepting, this problem won't really be addressed, as people have to get in somehow.

I use Tapatalk often though. Besides, you can count the number of sentences there too, can't you?

I'm rather enjoying this. Sentences can be anything, and besides; I focus on other punctuation over something such as

Pup

He killed the Grimm. With the weapon which he had. Then kicked butt. Overpowered actions will continue. -_- most sentences I use are relatively long~

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

BlackJack said:
Busy with friends, whats going on
Everyone is 'coincidentally' meeting up in a small clearing because of the Grimm that had appeared there. They are there killing those Grimms but I'd say the Grimms are dead now

@OnyxReaper Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

@Azalea I'm afraid to say I'm leaving the roleplay, but I figure it shouldn't be a problem since, as Onyx pointed out, I haven't posted yet. I was looking forward to it and all, but all the one-liners put me off from posting, and then now I feel I'm a little too far behind to bother. The posts sizes don't seem to be improving either way.

Ya'll have a good day.

>_< gah, learn to chill man >_< there's a rather clear reason why there's so little plot progression, it's for you guys to join in I assume >_<

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back