[Rushing Toward a New Age] Discarded Threads of Fate

I like the X-minus style, but I find it annoys others. My suggestion was only a suggestion, though - Foolish can decide what makes the most sense for his character specifically.

I just noticed I still never got around to awarding bonus exp for backstories and such. Give me a week or two to reread them all with an eye for story hooks and things of that nature and I'll get that posted, that should all end up included in the LTE award coming up at the end of the year between stories.

It appears to be, sadly. I was hoping a break and then the start of story 2 could revitalize it, but we haven't managed to get half the players together to finish up the last loose end in story 1 in weeks. I've toyed with the idea of skipping the rest of the Isle raid, since we know the outcome already, but every Sunday that goes by where only two people show up in IRC makes it harder to remain optimistic. :(

It still made it further than I honestly expected my first attempt at online STing to get, especially being a live game which are very prone to falling apart at the first hint of a scheduling difficulty...

Sadness :(

I had a lot of fun with this game, and hope you'll consider rebooting or starting anew.

I almost surely will, I still have so many ideas and I've learned quite a bit about what not to do. I'll give it another go, and you'll surely get a message when I do. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back