• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RPG #1: “Condemned and Consent”

REBELINDIAN91

RPG #1: “Condemned and Consent” A young boy is transferred a new school with a dark past he doesn’t want anyone to find out. But when a young student befriends the boy, he learns there are always people who accept you for who you are regardless of the past.

Name: Zach Castiano

Traits: Shallow, caring, hard-headed, very protective, loyal.

Bio: Zach grew up seeing the worst of what people could do. He was sent to a foster home at the age 6 to protect him from his parents but even chaos has a way of following. At 8, he ran away and lived on the streets being taken in by a few homeless folks. At age 10, Zach was on the run again after a raid of the slum parts of the city. At 13, Zach began to work for a small restaurant. But even the owner doesn't know the past of Zach. The dark tragedy that haunts his mind to the point, where the demons come out. At 16, Zach lives with the owner and his wife paying for school with his own money.

Please reply if interested. This RP will be done through PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Mangoes said:
I'm interested in this RP, though why would you like it to be solely through PMs?
Easier for me to keep on track of who is doing what rp with me. I current;y have 4 other people waiting to do different rps tonight when my pm privilege is granted.

REBELINDIAN91 said:
Easier for me to keep on track of who is doing what rp with me. I current;y have 4 other people waiting to do different rps tonight when my pm privilege is granted.
Oh okay, I guess that makes sense, I don't get pm privilege until tonight as well :P but yeah, it'll be doable then, I'm still interested, is there any sort of character you had in mind for your partner? I'm pretty flexible

Mangoes said:
Oh okay, I guess that makes sense, I don't get pm privilege until tonight as well :P but yeah, it'll be doable then, I'm still interested, is there any sort of character you had in mind for your partner? I'm pretty flexible
the character I play has a dark disturbing past so you're role would be to support and provide friendship to the main character. Its based on my own experience.

REBELINDIAN91 said:
the character I play has a dark disturbing past so you're role would be to support and provide friendship to the main character. Its based on my own experience.
Ah okay O.o then I'll make sure to provide a character with contrast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back