• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royals and Others (Always Accepting)

@Ayuna Kusado Will this ropleplay continue after the ball or will it stop? I think it's quite interesting and I'd like to see how my evil character will be able to develop. Haha.

It'll continue as long as people would like it to. And the princesses older sister in the plot is named Isabelle. That's funny. But considering I'm pulling my characters out of it now, it's pretty irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. What a coincidence. It'd be funny if people got their names confused or thought Isabel was trying to be an impostor.

Well yeah...2 of them have ships going already and the people that were running the other person kinda...quit. And my Isabelle has been alone for a long time now so I see no point in keeping any of them.

Lefic said:
@mewbot5408, I'm perfectly fine with it, it's my character's reaction that you'll have to worry about xD . But sure, go ahead.
hehee, just keep in mind he's a lot stronger than most of his kind so he's defiantly stronger than a human especially of her size so she might not be able to break free of him unless he lets her go

also no worries she won't die or turn into a vampire from this....she might feel extremely tired afterwards though.

I mean if you want him to turn her later on or something :P

Ok.. I'm out of the roleplay and now just supervising, but please change your crush statuses on your character sheets if they're going to be together.

Well obviously a wager she would lose is something like who can touch the highest brick on a wall due to her height. Another thing she would lose is something like who has the friendliest smile (her smile would probably look a lot like my profile picture xD ).

@mewbot5408

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Well yeah...2 of them have ships going already and the people that were running the other person kinda...quit. And my Isabelle has been alone for a long time now so I see no point in keeping any of them.

[/QUOTE]If you want to stay in the role play, I can ship pur characters. I know their personalities clash, but that could make it interesting.

@Cruor Flumine, are you reading the posts fully? Because I think your Prince has the wrong idea each time or does he just hate vampires and it taking it out on raziel?

If you hadn't noticed Isabel has been cruel the whole time and generally mean and yes in her first post she was beating her servant.....If you look at raziel he's using his wits to attract her attention....figuring what'd make her angrier. So I suggest your character goes and introduces himself to Annabelle or something

@Lefic, she probably should be careful if she gets his blood in her system she'd start to turn herself and they'd have to marry or somthing. Vamprism takes a week to set in at longest three days at shortest

otherwise he could try curing it. totally up to you if they are paired. if so i'll update the crush section for raziel.

@Ayuna Kusado

Hehe, thanks. I noticed this is more of a simple casual than detailed causal, is it alright if I write... like... two-three paragraphs a post?

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]If you want to I won't stop you. It's just not a requirement.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I didn't wanna overwhelm anyone with a waterfall of words...

mewbot5408 said:
@Lefic, she probably should be careful if she gets his blood in her system she'd start to turn herself and they'd have to marry or somthing. Vamprism takes a week to set in at longest three days at shortest
otherwise he could try curing it. totally up to you if they are paired. if so i'll update the crush section for raziel.
It's fine for that to happen.

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back