• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royals and Others (Always Accepting)

So can anyone give a short summary of the current situation? I'm looking for a timing to enter, and I'm confused. Not that I'm too lazy to read the IC.....

Well umm....waitin for you to reply lol. Just a tip though, you should set a minimum of like 3-4 sentences or something so this isn't full of one liners.

I don't do that on purpose because sometimes there just isn't much to say and besides that I don't feel like I should force people to type on about nothing if they really have nothing else to say. @Veyd Sahvoz and also I'm on mobile right now. I'll go back through later.

I understand that, been in that situation more than once, but still. I'm sure some could could put some detail in their posts. Then again it is your RP I just thought I'd bring it up. :)

Ok so hey I just joined the rp,anywhere I can jump in with raziel? Or anyone have a open character? :)

Also is there any character relationships I should be aware of?

I'm sure there's quite a few but Princess Isabelle is open and idk really about any other girls. Princess Amaria is with someone but idk where either of them are. It's her birthday party but she's not there so Isabelle is greeting everyone for her sister. @mewbot5408

Ayuna Kusado]I'm sure there's quite a few but Princess Isabelle is open and idk really about any other girls. Princess Amaria is with someone but idk where either of them are. It's her birthday party but she's not there so Isabelle is greeting everyone for her sister. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL]
Hehehe Raziel is the vampire king so it'll be interesting

NazumiWolf said:
She looked at the hand and grabbed it softly for a moment. '' I cant...i love him... i needed a while to understand it...and if he doesnt want me i will freeze my heart until he comes back...til this moment i dont want to feel.. it hurts too much ..i really thank you for trying to cheer me up but.. i really cant. he was my last try at trusting someone other than myself. ''
@Cruor Flumine
Damn... that's... hard...

I feel bad ;-;

@Lefic

Welp. Raziel is vampire and he almost never gets angry and fears nothing...

Also If you want to look at raziel's profile it's on page 3

I just felt like they'd get along. But then again he's also the same guy who socializes with a skeleton wearing a dress and a demon cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back