Rominov School for Vampires

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] I'm going to make another character (female) and have her be your characters room mate

Name: Ember Love

Grade: Senior

Specialty: Magic- Water/ (Ice?)

Short Bio: Ember got into alot of trouble. She was bitten and became a problem for most people. Someone shipped her off here.

Personality:She is dark and demented. She talks to herself, but is a nice person.

Appearance: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk203/blackrose756/Anime/AnimeButterFlyGirl1.jpg

Thank you so much! Just to warn you, this is the first role play I've entered, so please be patient with me. ^_^

Name: Adaline Iozefina Belinsky

Grade: Freshman

Specialty: Magic - Earth

Short Bio: She was raised in a rather large family of people who have a tendency to get bitten by vampires. They don't really know why, but most of the children in the Belinsky family are now vampires. Because of this, it was no surprise at all when Adaline was bitten. She and her family are still on good terms, and she lived with them up to the time of entering the academy.

Personality: She's generally a happy person, not having the tragic backstory most vampires have. She's rather untidy, and both her hair, and her living quarters, are quite a mess. She likes to be around people, but sometimes seems to prefer the company of humans.

Appearance:Of course, she's not dressed as Alice.

Name: Alexander White

Grade: Senior

Specialty: Magic - Fire

Short Bio: He was born a vampire. He is on good terms with his parents, but rarely contacts them. It is not widely known (but not quite a secret either) that he was the one that bit Adaline. The two still get along fine, as in Adaline's family getting bitten is not really a bad thing. They are actually rather good friends, and he acts a little bit like a big brother.

Personality: He's nice, but not really happy like Adaline is (or at least doesn't show it as much). He is very tidy, and tends to follow Adaline around and clean up the mess she makes. He can be a bit scary at times.

Appearance:He doesn't usually wear glasses, only for reading.

Your first photo doesn't seem to be working, but other than that you're accepted :) Feel free to join in any time

Yay! Sorry about the photo, that's quite a pity. It's a pretty photo. Here, I'll try posting it another way, maybe it will work.

attachment
There! Did that work?

Nope. Lol. Maybe it's just m phone or something.

You could try just posting a link, it usually works that way

Name: Evangeline L. Aeternus

Age: 15 (T.T this age thing confused me... I was 13 and a freshman.)

Grade: 9

Specialty: Fire magic is her specialty, but she knows how to hold her own in a fight as well with daggers, as per lessons she had before coming here.

Short Bio: Daughter of two of the first vampires in existence, King Dagan and the Queen, she is the princess, and has always been striving to meet their expectations, and she has hated them for it. She is a pure blood, but is still only a child, so she is not well versed with her own abilities. Her family being friends of the Rominov family, Evangeline's parents decided it was best for her to continue her lessons at this school. Even though she is a Royal Vampire, Evangeline knows she will be treated as a normal student here, and is almost glad about that. Evangeline is extremely protective of her human that she feeds from, and prefers to feed from no one else.

Personality: Quiet and to herself until she really gets to know you, then she will be open and talkative. Evangeline can be a little bossy. She does not want to have to fight if at all possible.

Appearance:

vampiregirl4.jpg

Name: Hannah Berkley

Short Bio: A human feeder specifically for Evangeline, given to her as almost a present at birth. Being a feeder for vampires is all she has ever known. She also acts as her servant, but Hannah really doesn't mind it at all, perhaps from fear of Evangeline's parents.

Personality: Timid but very very sweet at heart.

Appearance:

Blonde-2.jpg

Nope, it is apparently on your email or something and so I can't access it. That's okay, you can either write a description or you can pick a different photo. I'm fine with either. :)

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] Accepted :) I like your characters. Just realize that compared to combat specialty Vampires, Evangeline probably couldn't hold her own. I am fine with her being able to fight, just remember that she can't be a terrific fighter if she's a mage ^_^ Feel free to jump into the RP

[MENTION=4611]Nightmayr[/MENTION] just a side note, in the RP it is currently the night before classes start. People are moving in and getting schedules and exploring, and classes will start the following day.

Grr... Apparently that picture does not want to be posted. Ah well, I give up. She has blue eyes and long messily curly blonde hair. Her hair goes almost to her butt and is pretty thick. ...that's actually all I can think of to describe. Ah yes, and a couple strands of hair are kind of in her face. That's all!

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION], This is the acting OOC yes? If so, I would like to know how you liked my first post, and what I can improve upon. Be it my characters themselves, or the post.

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] I thought it was really good :) I like how you tied your characters in with mine as well. Your characters are very unique and as I said before I really like them. Your first post was excellent ^_^

The only thing is that Ana is not a 'Mrs.' But that's not big deal at all ^_^ just a part of the storyline I might touch on lately as to why she is unmarried

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION], Yay! Haha, sorry about the Mrs. thing. I don't think it was ever specified >.> If it was, then sowwy!

It wasn't and I apologize. There are still a few kinks in my storyline that I'm hoping I can get worked out before it gets too far in. That's one of the things I am planning to add in later in the story, so for now it's no big deal. I have a lot of ideas to add to this at some point and I just hope the RP doesn't die early on since there's so much to add lol.

I hope it won't die O.o I love the idea so far, and I get to play as my favorite character ^.^ Haha. So I am happy :3

Yes! I have won! xD I'm obviously not a very techy person... That took me SO LONG. :laugh: But I got it now. Yay! Oh, by the way, I have a question. Can vampires feed off each other in this game?

Yes they can, and some Vampires only lust for other Vampires blood. That I was going to add in later to the story, but it's good to know now. But those are the crazy kind of Vampires that kill other Vamps for their blood, and they aren't allowed on the campus. Most normal Vampires just kind of think it's weird or gross.

I was looking for RPs, saw this one, and had an idea. I was wondering if I could portray a progenitor of the vampire species. If you like the idea, I can PM you the details.

[MENTION=4662]Gabriel Rider[/MENTION] it sounds like an interesting idea though I'm not sure how it would fit into the academy storyline. I also do not have PM but you can post to my profile if you'd like to give me details and I might consider it :3

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION], If he was the first vampire, that wouldn't jive well with my Character's backstory :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back