• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-play Partners Wanted! (ignore post #s)

[QUOTE="Yoru-Akurei]Hey, I'm interested in mxm

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry but I don't role-play MxM- I'm no good at it.

I will do FxF or MxF. I can play male for the latter, I would rather femme of course. But I'm not new to playing male characters

Not that I mind, but if you play a femme male, why is it you don't do mxm? I'm fine with it. I have some more assertive female characters. Or whatever works. I have a wide variety. I can also play male if you want me to.

Human x vampire (I have a 1920sish plot for this)

Some weird magical thing where the girl travels between two worlds and is being hunted in both because she is the last remaining of her royal bloodline but doesn't realize she is magic for awhile (not quite witch or wizard). It's a whole plot thing. If you'd like it explained better (because yes, I will explain it MUCH better) just ask :)

These are the ones I have a character now for. The others I would be able to do but I'd have to tailor characters.

MxM just has never really interested me. It's a difficult stretch for me- I'm not very good at it.

Both are great plots so if you'd like I can PM you with details :)

It's a beautiful day to save lives, people! No wait... that's McDreamy's line... It's a beautiful day to find role-play partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back