• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-play Partners Wanted! (ignore post #s)

I wouldn't say problem because that makes it sound like there's something wrong with it and there definitely isn't anything wrong! It's super creative.

after reading through it again a few times I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Thanks! And I hope I didn't make you feel bad, that wasn't my intention. I was more or less wondering what to change to suit your tastes. But let me PM you then c:

@Jinxx During the dark ages vampires basically ruled everything until a coven of witches decided they needed to be culled. One young witch had enough power to bring them down and so she destroyed many of their kind.

As the years went on the vampires repopulated (turned more people) and the witches died however every time a witch dies she is reincarnated. During all this time the vampires have been hunting for the original witches who killed them all but are mainly looking for the most powerful one.

In present day the witch is about 17 and just finished high school. She is being hunted by the vampires but has no idea because it isn't until their 18th birthdays that the witches find out that they were reincarnated.

When the vampire finally finds her he keeps the discovery quite and the pair end up starting a relationship. Things become a lot more difficult though when the oldest vampire finds out that the vampire has been hiding her now because of his feelings for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Kerishea!

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be more than happy to brainstorm something with you. Hopefully being new to the site doesn't rub you the wrong. I'm more than happy to provide sample posts from the other sites I've been active on, if you so wish it!

Any who, onto the pairings! Here are what strikes my fancy:

Nerd x Popular

Vampire x Witch

Vampire x Slayer

Boarding School

I also had an idea concerning a noble and a commoner. The theme lies heavily within the darker side of fantasy. I suppose the feel from Game of Thrones is as close a feel that I can think of currently.

Anyway, let me know if any of the above interests you, and we can go from there! Also, MxF and FxF are both fine with me.

Hello I would like to do a roleplay with you. I have roleplayed before, I just haven't been able to on this site since i got it. I give what I receive also. I am willing to play any gender but just know my male might be more feminine than usual if I do play one.

pairings I'm interested in:

Human x Vampire

Vampire x witch

Gifted

Hi! I don't mind playing the male character, that doesn't bother me in the slightest :)

Is there any of the three you would prefer more than the other? I'm game for whichever !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back