• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-play Partners Wanted! (ignore post #s)

Kerishea

Read More.
How rude- my whole opening piece got deleted! It contained the usual stuff about availability and literate level: please be able to reply at least once a day, and please be able to write a decent paragraph. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs, more if I'm super inspired.

I don't really have a whole lot of other rambling to do so let's just jump right into what I will do/am craving:

- Stable boy (actually a married man but she doesn't know) x farm-owner's granddaughter (semi-plot) [do not always make me play the guy!]

- Openly gay x closeted (I have a plot for this)

- Human x vampire (I have a 1920sish plot for this)

- Gypsies ! (not really a plot, more or less just some ideas) [takes place in the 1920s-ish]

- Wife x brother-in-law

- Some weird magical thing where the girl travels between two worlds and is being hunted in both because she is the last remaining of her royal bloodline but doesn't realize she is magic for awhile (not quite witch or wizard). It's a whole plot thing. If you'd like it explained better (because yes, I will explain it MUCH better) just ask
:)

- An fxm role-play loosely based around the song "Take Your Time" by Sam Hunt where it's good girl and bad boy who get together
:) Possible good girl cheating on current boyfriend with bad boy.

- I'm kind of craving an FxF role-play where one woman is much older than the other (say about 10 years?). The older woman is going through a rough patch in her relationship and has an interest in the new girl when they start to work together. Obviously this is very "bare bones" and there is a lot of room for collaborating!

- I had a very vague idea for a role-play where the girl is killed in a car crash but doesn't know it and goes about her life like she would have had she lived. She starts to sense that something is wrong and goes to see her best friend/love interest who thinks s/he is going crazy because they can see the dead girl. I have very few details worked out for this one so it's open to suggestion/tweaking.

I'm sure there are others but I can't for the life of me think of them.
If you have any suggestions or are curious about what I will/won't do please don't hesitate to ask! :) PM me (or post here if you're new and I'll PM you!)

It never hurts to ask any questions you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in human x vampire, human x werewolf, and openly gay x closeted.

[ Hi! I actually had a couple of plot ideas, and was wondering if you'd be interested. I have a thread for them myself, but it seems that nobody's seeing it, so I figured I'd search for people, instead of letting them find me.

I am pretty active, as all my schooling is online, and I've been roleplaying for probably about 5 years, so I'd say I'm fairly literate. If you're interested, I could post some of my ideas here c: ]

Awesome c: First warning though xD My plots are using a species that I've designed myself, rather than the typical Vampire/Werewolf/Witch/Etc. :3 Which is why I'm going to share a brief description of them above the plot I was thinking ^u^

Minis are a human like race, only they are the size of a bug. Their size may very, from ant, to even smaller than that, depending on what the roleplay calls for. Unlike humans, they do not have to deal with mortality. The only way you can possibly kill a Mini, is with a golden dagger. Minis do not have bones, and instead, their body uses a malleable substance to keep them together. This allows them flexibility, and also helps prevent the pain of breaking bones, if they are stepped on. Typically, they cannot change their form on their own, other than returning to their original state. If their form changes, some form of pressure was probably applied. Some of the species have the ability to become invisible, usually activating when frightened. And lastly, every Mini can communicate with one another, animals, and even humans through thought. The drawback is though, the only way they can share their thoughts, is if their bare skin is touching the receiving party's bare skin. That's all you need to know about Mini's.

And here's the plot

From the time your girl was 5, she had always thought she had seen little people. But of course, whenever she'd look again, they were gone. Her parents assumed they were imaginary friends, but they were wrong. At about the age of 9, she finally found one, my Mini to be exact. He wanted to run away, but when she had shown him kindness, instead of being mean, as the legends had told of giants, he soon made her his friend. She's now 21, and getting ready to move. They had always been good friends, but now they both have to make difficult decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back