Rogue Wranglers [Inactive]

Ken patted Natalie to lie on the couch with him as it was comfortable and because she was sitting in the floor.

He idly from the sofa watched the TV as it went on and didn't do much else in particular. He remarked inside his head how they now basically lived together.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

Natalie accepted Ken's offer to lie on the couch with him and she did quietly. 'We live together now. Well that escalated quickly.' She thought exhaustedly and she felt her eyes slowly droop. Soon she was asleep on the couch, not making a single sound.

What do you want from me?

Ken smiled and snuggled into her where she lay and also fell asleep. It was a long day after all and they had been running like maniacs before. Plus he got a new boost of self confidence as he was immortal now.

Natalie slept a dreamless sleep and was surprised when she slept the whole night. She awoke with Ken snuggled up to her. She tried to go back to sleep was unsuccessful so she pretended to sleep. She daydreamed the entire time, listening to the TV while she 'slept'.

Ken awoke to the sound of the television, still snuggled into Natalie.

"You're nice and warm...." He said with a smile and half opened eyes.

"Perks of being a Phoenix." Natalie said with a smile. She opened her eyes again to see Ken still snuggled up to her. "You know its morning right? Time to wake up. Wakey wakey sleepy head." Natalie said not attempting to sit up yet.

Kenneth chuckled. "Says the one. Besides, being snuggled up to you sounds far more lucrative than getting up."

He smiled. He spoke the truth, much preferring this over many other things. Then again, what guy didn't like being snuggled up to the girl he liked.

Natalie sighed in defeat and snuggled up to Ken. "Fine. You win. I guess you don't want breakfast then." Natalie said, snuggled up to Ken. Tasia tended to Masons wounds the day before from Natalynns outburst. "She was never the good daughter." Tasia muttered to herself quietly.

Ken giggled and had his arms around Natalie hugging her. Breakfast could wait for now. After all this was way more fun.

((This was my 2000th post!))

Natalie giggled at the hug and looked at Ken. "So this is it for the day? Just lying here snuggling?" She asked quietly as she snuggled closer.

((Congrats!))

Ken said quietly as they shared body heat "until I get hungry I guess." He wasn't really sure what to do in this situation, because if he went a bit too far in the heat of the moment then it could catastrophically end their friendship.

Natalie smiled mischievously and looked Ken in the eyes. She leaned in and kissed him quietly. "Let's get breakfast." She said after the small kiss. She had never done that before. Ever. So she was unsure what to do next.

Ken was stunned as he was kissed.

"...I think breakfast can wait for now..."

He gave Natalie a deep kiss and hugged her from their snuggle.

Natalie returned the kiss quietly. "Yea. It can wait." She said taking a breath. She snuggled closer and kissed him again.

Ken grinned like an idiot, being very happy indeed. He stayed in her embrace and kept kissing her.

Natalie smile and snuggled closer. "I can already tell this will be a very productive morning." Natalie said sarcastically as to the only thing they've done this morning is snuggle and kiss. She had to stock up on food if they were going to live there. She didn't think they wanted to starve.

I kissed her then sat up, because my stomach growled.

"Ok, now I think breakfast can't wait." I chuckled and smiled widely, still very much satisfied with their recent development.

"Okay then. Stay here." Natalie said standing, grabbing her bow and quiver and walking out the door. She could easily grab a few things and be stocked up for a while.

I nodded and smiled and stayed sat on the couch. It was all so much. Was he in a dream?

He pinched himself. Nope, he wasn't in a dream. Then life really did turn for much better. He had just kissed the girl he liked. How much happier could he be?

He leaned back on the couch smiling.

Natalie stayed perched in a tree, waiting for any kind of animal to come. She heard a small noise and ignored it thinking it was just a bird. She went over all of the events that happened over the last few days. She was still worried about the war. If there was going to be a war...

Ken got bored waiting where he was and wanted to go see his lover. Ken went into his suit and activated it and went outside.

Finding her was easy due to her heat signature and he reached close to her.

Jericho Swain was in Alaska after hearing rumors of a phoenix like being in the area so he decided to investigate which he started by sending out his trusty companion Beatrice to scout the area for him. Beatrice returned with good news not just a known phoenix that's also the leader of the Rogue's but a armored suit pilot that's a known member of the rogue's as well 'this day just gets better and better' he thought to himself while Beatrice was leading the way towards the two rouge's and Swain was following Beatrice with his usually limping walk.

Natalie heard another noise but it was bigger and closer this time. "We have to go. Someone is hunting for us." Natalie whispered to Ken quietly. She jumped from branch to branch from tree to tree, trying to make her getaway as quiet as possible. She did a low and haunting whistle, only her fiery horse could hear and soon the horse galloped up quietly so it made no noise. "You know what. Imma call you BlackJack." Natalie whispered to the horse, which seemed to like his nickname. She mounted the horse, waiting on Ken.

Ken ran beside her horse, checking for any heat signatures.

"I got something. It's a person walking at actually quite a small speed. I also got wildlife moving so I can't tell if any belongs to them."

He ran alongside Natalie, his speed aided by his suit. If any time was for enemies, now was not it.

"I suggest we go to your sisters to the Rogues there. Maybe they know anything about any upcoming enemies we might have."

Swain decided to just act as a traveler as to such not let off any signs of attack or hunting anyone or thing he whistled so Beatrice would return to him. Beatrice took a seat on his shoulder on a large peg he had sticking out of it. Swain was still heading towards their last know position with his usual limp in his walk but he was picking up the pace a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back