• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Lexa Grey || experiment 0017 ||

"I mean.. I have really strong mental powers... and you have great physical powers, especially with the healing.." I trail off.

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

She flips through the channels landing on a soap opera. "This seems good." Vivienne grabs a bowl of popcorn she made earlier, munching on it's buttery goodness.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"ok i hate this idea cus we r all prob gonna fight more" "leaders r dumb & i dont wanna be controlled no one can control me i do what i want"

Vivienne feels her phone buzzing in her pocket. "Cr--" she mutters, "I'm going to be late." Turning off the t.v. and leaving the empty bowl in the sink, Vivienne slings her bag over her shoulder locking the apartment on the way out.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I stand outside on one of the arms of the plane.. it was serene and quiet... I look over the window looking at them as I stood still "this was all bull..." I say to myself.

She felt a drop of water land on her shoulder and looks up at the clouds. I don't remember reading rain on the forecast, Vivienne thought. Pulling out her umbrella she continued to walk to the university.

ooc: off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Em Santana | Ex 0077

I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water. Returning back to my seat, I yawn. "How long is this going to last?" I ask.

Vivienne attends her first period lecture on molecular biology at the university. She enjoys learning about molecules associated to DNA and the chemicals that affect it. There are times she catches herself questioning why she loves this particular subject. Out of all the courses the university offers, why this? Does it have something to do with her past life? Vivienne scribbles a few things in her notebook as the professor continues his lecture.

counselor tom

"ok.......... ill just put out more drugs.............. i have to go through notes 2 find a way to get u all to bond........ even mr antisocial" i point out th window at 0010 & i put drugs on the table cus im starting to give up

Once the lecture has ended Vivienne and a couple of classmates walked to Chemistry 101 to do some lab work. It has been four days since she left the mansion and she's already getting a hang of the whole university student thing. She slips on her goggles, gloves and lab coat when entering the lab. It's common procedure to wear this type clothing, seeming almost like second nature to her. As she approaches the lab bench, the prof hands her group a sheet of paper titled, 'The Breakdown of Hydrocarbons.'

Em Santana | Ex 0077

I look out the window longingly. "That's so not fair. This is all Bull inside and he gets to go outside? Two, I say Truth or Dare can help. Three, we all just need to find some common ground. And four, screw 1-3." I say as get up. I go to where the pilot is and sit down in the copilot seat, looking at the whole panel with curiosity. "Yo." I say to the pilot.

The professor went through the procedure, explaining what to do and what not to do in ten minutes. After that, he left the students to complete their two and a half hour lab.

OOC: For those of you who don't know...labs do last for almost three hours at uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back