• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I get inside of the jet and sit down in one of the last seats. I sit on the seat cross-legged and look out the window beside me.

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I shrug. "Jameson and Muriel's death were murders too." I say, but my fist are clenched. "Besides, how was I supposed to know?" I mutter as I get into the way

back. Strapping my seatbelt, I put my feet up on the seat and look out the window.

tyler cromwell

"armor doesnt kill innocent people"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i roll my eyes at them all "can i pls have a different plane to ride in"

tyler cromwell

"no. pls get along with each other"

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I sigh as I tap on the window. Who knows what they really do behind closed doors? "He's right. We should try putting all that hate aside. I'm sorry to anyone I offended or hurt." I say. "I know that sounds Sappy, cheesy, something that would be said at some therapy group. But I seriously am sorry." I say, still looking out the window.

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri wuld lay back on the chair and close his eyes as he wuld rest all the trip till we get there

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"ok well i am not sorry for what i said cus im never sorry & u guys are annoying" 
the plane takes off just say that every1 but vivienne got on ok

counselor

"who wants to share about why they are angry or mad? or about how they feel?"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri with his eyes close say "Im mad as cleo sayd that we are anoying wen he said back in the cabin too ignore it......and i dont know why he dosent doo it aswell"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"this is my world & ur all just pawns in it" 
counselor tom

"ok i am exhausted already do u guys just want some weed or heroin"

counselor tom

"or we can go in a circle & talk about why we are all mad at each other & apologize" 
cleo lott / / exp 0667

"yea it is chess & no u can not be that cus ur already a pawn"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"well atleast im the front pawn...and what are you Cleo the horse"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"no i am the player.......... controlling the pieces................ i elect myself as leader of this team"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"...in real life or in your brain?"Yuri says with his eyes still close

Em Santana | Ex 0077

I roll my eyes. "She's being figurative Yuri." I say, rolling my eyes. "And Toma or Tom or whatever, pass me something good." I say, opening my hand out. "Ha, you, leader? I'd rather Damien, and I'm still pissed at him. That, or I'd rather Mag." I say scoffing. "Or better yet, no one is the best." I say.

counselor tom

i give her drugs "maybe u should have a council. maybe u & a few other ppl can work together as leaders TOGETHER & make decsions TOGETHER & smile a lil bit more"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"um i would be a good leader maybe the best sooooooooooo"

Em Santana | Ex 0077

I shrug, saving it for later. It'd be good to have it in college. "Um, we aren't a mini democracy. Besides, I'm bored." I say, leaning back against the chair. "Can we have something to eat?" I ask.

Em Santana | Ex 0077

I turn to look at Lexa. "Someone, cough cough Cleo, wants to be leader of the Brady Bunch. Isn't that right?" I say with a smile. "Cause, you know, we're just pawns in her chess game." I say.

Lexa Grey || experiment 0017 ||

"Why should she be leader.. She doesn't get to control me." I state. "No one controls me. I hate that"

"Not a vote... we should think smartly. Combine different sorts of powers. Some mental, some physical, and some other types of powers. That way, there's a variation at the top." I state.

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

Meanwhile in Nevada. Vivienne is putting on the finishing touches at her apartment. Placing a vase filled with carnations on a coffee table. "Perfect," she mumbles to herself and sits on the couch turning on the t.v. "I never had this kind of peace back at the mansion. Now I can."

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"omg there is a fridge right there" i point at th fridge "ok lexa can u explain more becuase i understood none of it"

"Like... You have a group of leaders with different powers to balance each other out. So like one leader can be something with mental powers, another with physical, and another with other abilities" I say.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"but most of us have mental & yuri has physical & do u really wanna have HIM lead us???????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back