Riverview Academy [Character Creation]

You are still accepting, Right?

Name: Ameko (pronounced aw-mey-ko) Yuzuki (pronounced you-zoo-key)

Nickname: Ame,

Place of Birth: Tsuyama, Japan

Year: Four

Likes: Math, The Color Red, Horror Movies, Rain, Winter, Ice Cream, Cats, Fantasy Books

Dislikes: Nicknames, Loud and Obnoxious People, Being called clumsy, Science, Rock Music, Curry, People who feel bad for her

Power/Ability: BONE MANIPULATION -

She has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including growing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. She can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones.

In order to control the bones of others, they have to be within her sight and in a range of 15 feet

Weapon of Choice: A simple silver-colored katana, shown in her appearance

Weaknesses: When attacked from the left, When attacked from far away

Abnormalities: Blind in her left eye because of an accident when she was younger. Since she lived in a small town it took a long time for her to get to the nearest hospital and she had to have eye surgery.

Personality: Clumsy||Introvert||Quiet||Honest||Blunt||Dull||Stubborn||Smart||Obedient

Ameko is known for being blunt and honest, which is the main reason she isn't very good at making friends. She can be awkward at times and will always speak her mind where others would be to afraid to so. She is quiet, but not shy, meaning when she is asked to talk or told to speak she will. The girl doesn't commonly smile unless posing for a picture or told to smile, but when she does it isn't obvious that it's fake. It isn't easy to make her think of you as anything other than an acquaintance or peer, but when you win her friendship, she will open up around you, rather than answering questions bluntly or just obeying commands. As for enemies, she finds having them is a waste of time, and deals with haters with arrogance.

Appearance:

tumblr_mzt85hvITk1sdxeopo1_500.jpg

Other: I didn't see any codes or anything, but I read the overview and rules....

Last edited by a moderator:
No..... Within a range of 15 feet, Plus I don't plan on making her very fast-moving... Besides, she's blind in one eye

Actually, I just checked, gravity manipulation is not taken. Also, I realized it was OP, which I why I added a major drawback. I do need to add a few more drawbacks though, distance and general mass. like, he cannot fly by decreasing the effects of gravity on him, and he cannot lift up a mountain. he also can't crush someone on the other side of the world. I'll give it a visibility requirement.

God damnit. He has so many unrelated powers though, and I find that unfair. My power is directly related, as Gravitational energy is one of the main defined types of energy. That kind of sucks. I guess I'll talk to ortho about it, because it's a big part of my character

Yeah, me Sirr, and @Ineffectivd mentioned this earlier.

He does literally have like 6 different unrelated powers, and two immunities.

It is taking a lot out of the pool for just one character.

I'd personally say since it isnt his primary and you're using it in a different way it ought to be okay.

But, obviously it's entirely in Orthos hands.

Good luck, though.

I don't mean to be rude, but energy manipulation of all kinds was taken by my character. Sorry if my CS wasn't clear on that. It would end up in a boring stalemate with our characters.

You said energy manipulation,and the way you described it was electrical. Plus, I don't believe our character will fight anyway. 
Correction, not electrical, but electromagnetic. Completely different from mine. @Zachariah el Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back