[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

According to John Mulaney the one thing you can't replace is an antique family photo.

[QUOTE="too much idea]'Sup

[/QUOTE]
Not much... I'm just doing what I can to keep saying hi and keep conversations moving along to a certain extent.

I just got a wonderful idea for a character time to really start typing out the sheet although I'd like him to have a guaranteed power but, roll for some random powers as well can that be a thing or.Unless I misread and we can only have one power.The guaranteed power though is only a level 1 and well it does have combat effectiveness but, it won't get him too far on its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airebsi said:
I just got a wonderful idea for a character time to really start typing out the sheet although I'd like him to have a guaranteed power but, roll for some random powers as well can that be a thing or.Unless I misread and we can only have one power.
I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think we could work with that. Ultimately, it would be up to @AllHailDago and it would also depend on what power you wanted to give him for certain.

It's a luck based power and I wish for it to function on the sites dice roll system.However he doesn't constantly use it the power would just hurt him then.Say in a tight spot it might save him it might not.Obviously I'd include the dice rolls in my post otherwise I could be cheating for an amazing roll[0 fun in that]!.If he uses it too much he becomes unlucky but, the longer he waits the luckier he gets.If this isn't alright it's okay I'm already getting a basic idea of powers that work with him.Other limits include that he can't make things happen that wouldn't happen otherwise s ofi an attack will hit no matter what he can't roll out of it etc. I like gambling if you can't tell.

Airebsi said:
It's a luck based power and I wish for it to function on the sites dice roll system.However he doesn't constantly use it the power would just hurt him then.Say in a tight spot it might save him it might not.Obviously I'd include the dice rolls in my post otherwise I could be cheating for an amazing roll[0 fun in that]!.If he uses it too much he becomes unlucky but, the longer he waits the luckier he gets.If this isn't alright it's okay I'm already getting a basic idea of powers that work with him.Other limits include that he can't make things happen that wouldn't happen otherwise s ofi an attack will hit no matter what he can't roll out of it etc. I like gambling if you can't tell.
That sounds like something that I personally would think would be difficult to regulate. All powers used here need to be ranked 1-5 in order for us to maintain some sort of equality and that luck based power could result in him succeeding in something extremely extreme.

Again, this is just my thought on the matter. I suggest you wait on a verdict from @AllHailDago who I imagine is celebrating the holiday with his family today. I think he'll likely be around tomorrow.

Alright, I see your point some strict regulations would have to be in place to stop it from being too powerful or giving him a chance of doing something so lucky that everyone wants to call bs.That's if Dago likes it though I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back