[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Arkytior said:
My point ^^^
And people on RpN talk too much on Skype. My phone tends to go off like every five minutes.
And having a chat elsewhere would pretty much shut down the OOC. I personally like an active OOC.

DaughterofAthena said:
And having a chat elsewhere would pretty much shut down the OOC. I personally like an active OOC.
FT is so gone xD

It seems to only be Shadowdude and the newer three members who keep posting then some of us lol

I miss the days when we'd be up all night and create like fifty pages for someone to go through xD

Arkytior said:
FT is so gone xD
It seems to only be Shadowdude and the newer three members who keep posting then some of us lol

I miss the days when we'd be up all night and create like fifty pages for someone to go through xD
I miss those days too. Those days were fantastic.

DaughterofAthena said:
I miss those days too. Those days were fantastic.
Then DG would come in and clog up my alerts completely xD

Sixty plus alerts in about five minutes. Ahhh. Those were the days.

I just feel like I miss most everyone when using the ooc. I never get active chat with anyone or I get overwhelmed by too many things. Oocs have always been a bit odd for me. But the resounding no is pretty clear. No Skype/discord it is.

AllHailDago said:
I just feel like I miss most everyone when using the ooc. I never get active chat with anyone or I get overwhelmed by too many things. Oocs have always been a bit odd for me. But the resounding no is pretty clear. No Skype/discord it is.
Well, you've only had three answers so far if I remember right.

AllHailDago said:
Because winter is coming
My dad also doesn't believe in heat because he's never fucking cold

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]My apartment is too hot.
Let's trade.

[/QUOTE]
Gladly. Let's do it. Right now.

AllHailDago said:
I feel ya. It gets so messy. If you want you can still add me on Skype. :P

To boost hype I've decided to reveal the number(s) of each individuals powers. Not the power, but it's ranking

Simply ask and it shall be revealed.

C: *smiles innocently*

Last edited by a moderator:
AllHailDago said:
AYYY

ef3f95e7d7.jpg

WE BROS, HOMIE @Sunbather

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Cool. I'll leave the keys stuck to the door.

[/QUOTE]
I'll be by sometime today.

AllHailDago said:
To boost hype I've decided to reveal the number(s) of each individuals powers. Not the power, but it's ranking
Simply ask and it shall be revealed.

C: *smiles innocently*
I'm gonna making guesses in my head but tell meeeeee

I'd like to know. Also for the Skype thing (I'm waaaaay late to the convo) I wouldn't really mind doing it as I'm on Skype constantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back