[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

"wait till she gets her frickin powers" - dago

you guys

you guys

time to place bets, p sure Miranda's the one with all 1's, we have no clues for the 5 person but personally I'm hoping it's someone young like Ivy

tumblr_ljgl7hv1VI1qeu2t7o1_500.gif

*Ironic mode on*

What if someone got Captain Obvious's power? You know, to be faster than the speed of stupidity. Now that would be OP.

*Ironic mode off*

[QUOTE="Which Doctor]"wait till she gets her frickin powers" - dago
you guys

you guys

time to place bets, p sure Miranda's the one with all 1's, we have no clues for the 5 person but personally I'm hoping it's someone young like Ivy

[/QUOTE]
I would place a bet, but I don't like taking risks at the same time...hmmmm.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
I would place a bet, but I don't like taking risks at the same time...hmmmm.

[/QUOTE]
don't be a fREAKIN WEENIE

tumblr_inline_nf3qn5ESQp1s45kli.jpg

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]That is actually a pretty cool power :D

[/QUOTE]
as someone who has like, zero sense of direction that's pretty darned useful!

[QUOTE="Which Doctor]as someone who has like, zero sense of direction that's pretty darned useful!

[/QUOTE]
Person A (with pretty powerful level 3 ability) and Person B (with Compass Sense) get in an unfamiliar forest in in the middle of the night. Clouds cover the moon and its pitch black. Person A always looked down on Person B and made fun of him.

Person A: Damn it, my powers are useless here.

Person B: Well, well, well, that's just too bad, isn't it? *smirks and walks away*

Seriously, I'd love to have that power.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Person A (with pretty powerful level 3 ability) and Person B (with Compass Sense) get in an unfamiliar forest in in the middle of the night. Clouds cover the moon and its pitch black. Person A always looked down on Person B and made fun of him.
Person A: Damn it, my powers are useless here.

Person B: Well, well, well, that's just too bad, isn't it? *smirks and walks away*

Seriously, I'd love to have that power.

[/QUOTE]
You know come to think of it if I personally were the one with all 1's I wouldn't bother to tell anyone in the first place.

AllHailDago said:
Strongest is REDACTED.
You mean you took a power from the powerlisting wikia and edited it, right? Damn, must be a hardcore power (*U*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. If the power compass sense was real an you had it, would life be easier for you?

[QUOTE="Which Doctor]"wait till she gets her frickin powers" - dago
you guys

you guys

[/QUOTE]
/places bet on my own character for reasons

[QUOTE="Which Doctor]i like to keep my skype private to just my friends tbh :/

[/QUOTE]
I have a running Skype conversation with a bunch of people from rpn. The reason why I wouldn't use it would be that I already have too many conversations running to keep track of.

DaughterofAthena said:
I have a running Skype conversation with a bunch of people from rpn. The reason why I wouldn't use it would be that I already have too many conversations running to keep track of.
My point ^^^

And people on RpN talk too much on Skype. My phone tends to go off like every five minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back