• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There! That ought to do it! Thanks for your patience with this switch-out, everybody. =)

And big thanks to Psychie for allowing it in the first place. Given the situation, it's not every Game Master that would have allowed it on such grounds, but our Psychie's cool like that! =)

Oh! And surprise, Sherwood! =)

Sherwood, I tried to leave that last post a little open so Raven could have a say before Dreamy was gone.

Thanks for giving me permission for our characters to interact! I have no idea how Raven is going to react to that! Fun! =)

I believe it is Rab in his truck and Takuma (gunman2) in the mountaineer

The elderly man looks to Raven and says, “We were lucky to stumble upon this place many years ago. This used to be a secret base for the deployment of undersea ships by the old American Empire. We have since turned this base to our own needs. But this is not the time or place to discuss such things. Why don’t we have you get a good hot meal and a chance to get cleaned up? It will take a day or two to make the final preparations for your trip across the Atlantic, giving you some time to relax safety. Rab, why don’t you show our guests where they can get cleaned up before they break bread with us?”

Rab nods. “Of course, Father. My friends, please come with me. I’ll show you around.” He slips his arm over Oleg’s shoulder and leads the tired young man towards one of the doors leading into the heart of the underwater base.
So they dodged Snowfall's question? O.K.. That's one less reason to trust them. (Unless there's a mistake in there somewhere.) =)

Last edited:
So they dodged Snowfall's question? O.K.. That's one less reason to trust them. (Unless there's a mistake in there somewhere.) =)
Sorry if this sounds too negative - I'm having to see all of this through Snowfall's eyes and when you're a prey animal, suspicion often equals survival! He doesn't really think Oleg's people are fiends or anything. Just to clear that up. =)

Heya friends! Our RP Nation site is very slow for me (all night tonight). I'll post when able. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back