• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Was there a Tristan and Emmeline a thing?

PixieDust PixieDust And Carisa and Zara?

I also think Carisa and Ariel were actually going to date but idr if that was confirmed. So they may not be as lonely as I thought. Nice.

I think Tristan and Emmeline are climbing buddies and she was going to help with Jane !

(And Gene is going to help Emily with Tristan)

inkling inkling Emily's interaction with Tristan:

Emily: oh hello there! Did anyone tell you your hair is very...healthy *nervous chuckle* you must have very good genes and that jawline why it's practically Grecian *clears throats and stares at tea cup* right...back to coffee I think *tries to run away without actually running away*

inkling inkling Emily's interaction with Tristan:

Emily: oh hello there! Did anyone tell you your hair is very...healthy *nervous chuckle* you must have very good genes and that jawline why it's practically Grecian *clears throats and stares at tea cup* right...back to coffee I think *tries to run away without actually running away*

Gene: *facepalms from a distance*

Naina hopes that Emily isn't like that with the animals in her shelter o-o

Emily: *runs to Gene and whispers* was the hair thing too much? He must think I'm so loopy! Oh cheese and biscuits!

Gene: Em...holy shit. The hair thing was kinda much... And the genes thing... I would've been more subtle.

(says the one who doesn't listen to his own advice)

Tristan: *eyebrows furrowed, completely oblivious to any romantic advances ever*...I haven't even washed my hair this week...*looking around for help*...and she forgot my tea...

Emily: oh bugger! I am really not very good at this. Maybe I will join a convent instead!
Mae: Don't give up hun - follow your heart's desire... I doubt its convent full of nuns. It doesn't suite you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back