Retaliation

STAAAAAAAYY WITH ME!-sam smith

There are nine planets (yes counting pluto) in our solar system.

There is a special organization on earth that contains special soldiers/defenders/protectors. And they also take in kids and teens for training. The protectors within that academy/organization are split into nine divisions. Mercury, blah, blah, pluto(basically the names of each planet). They are divided up based on their strengths and weaknesses.

So some kind of attack thing happens between multiple universes and it's up to the teens/young adults to stop it.

Welp. That's a really rough idea but ya catch my drift?

Hm idea what if brec starts training amanda and violet?

@Stoked911 @xoloveox

That'd be a good idea.

Brec should start training them since she is looking for someone to train.

It'll bring them back into the roleplay and hopefully this time you can stay on track :3

Hey! Well, can I just give you random locations around the world? Or do I have to be sort of familiar with them?

I wish, haha :D

No, I just say bonjour a lot.

So many people think I do whenever I say it and make conversation with me in French and I'm just like *_*

Hey there. :D @KaoriMei

Albuquerque, New Mexico? (I just thought of Breaking Bad when I came up with this. Ha)

Christchurch, New Zealand

Ummmm, uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SEALAND!!!!

KaoriMei said:
I wish, haha :D
No, I just say bonjour a lot.

So many people think I do whenever I say it and make conversation with me in French and I'm just like *_*
Darn it 3:

not sure

we already have seven plus these

Japan, Greece, Mexico, New Zealand

so we might actually be okay unless you guys have any other recommendations or stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back