Retaliation

Sounds like fun. :D

I hope you both have a great time.

Your prom could be on the first week of May? Since all you said was it's next month. So you could mean the beginning of May.

@Stoked911

nah

If I attach images it will be of the separate rooms rather than the whole structure

I initially didn't plan for it to have one, but I guess we can just say that it was that neighborhood's local rec center. As a result they customized the rec center to the neighborhood's interests

I mean, I can try and look up some pics if ya want

It's just that I have no idea what a ''rec center'' is. Googled it and it seems like a whole office, unless it's that.

and here is a Ryan in its natural habitat in a futile attempt to be specific

Hmm, I'm not sure if an unlimited supply of pie is the same thing as a magical item that conjures freshly made pie whenever I want it to .. Regardless, it seems that this is too far on its way to join anyway :c I'll read it, though!

Rec center= short for Recreational Center

Known to usually have basketball courts, fields, fitness stuff, etc. depending on which kind of place it's located in

shaddap julia -_-

Hey guys! I just caught up on everything. Sorry I haven't been able to get on. I have tech everyday this week, and I've just been worn out when I get home, so I've been going straight to bed. Anyway, I'll post a reply now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back