Retaliation

Heh, Avengers is coming out 23rd April here. ;) So excited for it.

We got a star wars fan hereee.

Sorry I couldn't post because school :/ I read through most of the OOC posts and I think Hunter is riding with Brec? Thanks for sorting that out!

Well then.

I just got out the movies.

Furious 7 made me weep like a baby.

The ending was so emotional.

You wouldn't expect it to be this emotional since its Furious 7, action movie and all.

Ok so announcement: I have a basketball tournament this weekend and won't be on a ton. I give @RyanJXavier permission to control Hunter and Tris if absolutely necessary during my short absence (mostly in the mornings to mid-afternoons). I'll be able to get up a least a few posts later in the afternoon and night time, so don't be afraid to interact with my charries! ^_^

Now seems like a good time to give you guys a heads up that I won't be able to get online at all until after five pm Central Time! I have an all-day tech/theater meeting. But I'll be on in the evening!

I just got online. I'm reading oocs and the rp right now sorry I couldnt get on till now

ShatteredSoul said:
Ok so announcement: I have a basketball tournament this weekend and won't be on a ton. I give @RyanJXavier permission to control Hunter and Tris if absolutely necessary during my short absence (mostly in the mornings to mid-afternoons). I'll be able to get up a least a few posts later in the afternoon and night time, so don't be afraid to interact with my charries! ^_^
Got it. Thanks.

goldcat16471 said:
Now seems like a good time to give you guys a heads up that I won't be able to get online at all until after five pm Central Time! I have an all-day tech/theater meeting. But I'll be on in the evening!
Ya better be, goldy

I apologize if my rping at the moment is blah. Im out right now

One story, got a boxing area, garage place, plain area, restrooms, showers, i'll have to elaborate when i get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back