Retaliation

Haha :D

Shura and Tree's collab .-.

I'd prefer to do long roleplays with 1 x 1 but in group roleplays, especially with this amount of people, it's probably easier for everyone with one/two paragraph ;D

xD okay so I lied there might be one more post and then we get to the place. Who's even close to the hide out right now?

Err, nobody. Brec and Quentin's crew are getting into their cars, so I think they're the second closest after you and Cameron. :D

Technically a casual RP its supposed to have at least a paragraph. One and two liners fall under simple. I tend to be more on the detailed side of things. I like getting into my characters heads and build up their personality.

When it comes for conversations though... yeah some responses need to be kept short, but thats when I just collab with the person. It flows so much easier when your not worrying about post length you can just be as straight forward as you want. But when you put it all together you get a good length post that flows like a story.

I mean... if we did our posts individual for the collabs there would be about 4-5 more pages to the RP by now xD . We tend to write a lot and get involved in the interaction.

But yeah sorry if the posts are a bit on the long side.

We do it over google docs so we can literally write it as if it were a book. Sometimes we get into the habit of writing a paragraph of text and then have to split it up to allow for a more realistic response.

I'm not angry with it or uncomfortable, just that it's tiring to read so muh stuff, not wanting to limit you in any way, since I'm not the GM, I also like writing a lot, hence the 3 font, that makes text much smaller and allows more space, without making it look abundant.

Has anyone watched the movie Fast & Furious 7?

Just a random question, heh. I might go and see it with my sister today.

I've been waiting forever to go @_@

It's really sad at the end...heard it'll make you cry and I love Google docs...use it for my fanfic

I live in Mexico and everyone loves that movie here, so I went to see it the day of release. I would've cried at the end but I was with friends, great movie for what it is. Extremely over-exagerated yet entertaining.

Sugar said:
I'm not angry with it or uncomfortable, just that it's tiring to read so muh stuff, not wanting to limit you in any way, since I'm not the GM, I also like writing a lot, hence the 3 font, that makes text much smaller and allows more space, without making it look abundant.
Then don't read it.

You mean Brec and she hates when her parents compare and want her to be like Ave...she hates having to be the burden in the family even though she tries her hardest it's never enough in the parents eyes...

Sorry phone auto corrected. Ahh understandable. Ave went through the same thing but found her own path thanks to Cameron. Maybe stuff for them to work out later in the rp. :)

Sent from Tapatalk

Maybe and do you do fan fic? Cause I have some and I think it would be cool if I had like a beta to help me... :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back