Retaliation

Ooo sorry yeah I'm horrible with that kind of stuff. I usually have people edit my stuff. ^^'

Sent from Tapatalk

Would you like to read some of mine I'm not finished with one but I'm kinda nervous to post it on like fanfic.net

Tree said:
Then don't read it.
Isn't roleplaying about reading? It's kind of forced since if I skip an action you did I would ruin the action of your character, quite childish of your part.

why did all the posting stop =[

Sugar said:
Isn't roleplaying about reading? It's kind of forced since if I skip an action you did I would ruin the action of your character, quite childish of your part.
Then stop whining.

It's not once... You mention it multiple times and then it becomes whining.

My character and yours have nothing to do with each other right now. They are separated. Your character reacting to anything mine is in the process of doing, or did between the time he left the reunion andt the present, when he didn't know it was occurring - well, makes no sense. You can skip all the collab posts between me and shura, and start reading once we get to the safe house. Your initial argument makes no sense. The reason so much posting between me and shura is going on in the first place is due to the fact that mine his catching hers up.

But, either way, i'm done with the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, because what you did right now is actually whining. I just said ''Oh dear god such long posts in a Casual roleplay, makes my eyes do chores ;~;'', I never actually whined at anything, and I don't think you're supposed to skip any posts in a group roleplay. Argument? I just made a comment, and you're telling me to ''Stop whining and Not read it'', stuff that actually seem what a child would say. I actually call that whining, respond in a childish manenr at a comment that was to your disgust, that this is a Casual roleplay, and I actually didn't expect so many content in it, even if I actually admire your capacity to write so much, then you tell me to not read it?

I'll stop now, not trying to begin an argument taking note we have a moderator here, and I've been warned in special occasiosn due to my aggresive behavior. Sorry for any insult I caused to you, and I didn't mean for you to get angered, I made a remark at it, one that you quoted, ''I'm not angry with it or uncomfortable, just that it's tiring to read so muh stuff, not wanting to limit you in any way, since I'm not the GM''.

Thank you, and may you have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back