• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
just gonna leave these here ;-; one of my favorite bands, listen if ya feel like it ^^ (the last two are lit ngl) (JK THEY'RE ALL LIT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Deviced said:
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
just gonna leave these here ;-; one of my favorite bands, listen if ya feel like it ^^ (the last two are lit ngl) (JK THEY'RE ALL LIT)
OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG

Deviced said:
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
I like them c:

Sat back with the window down, 80 an hour and the radio loud~~~~

Also you are laaate xD we started when i came back on...

@Deviced

Anaxileah said:
I apologize for my seven paragraph post ^^'
U THINK I'M BOUT TO READ THAT SHIT NOW?? NAHH BRO I'LL READ IT WHEN I GET MY POST DONE. I kinda just skimmed through everything, and realized only one person from shadow responded so I'll start from there. @Schadenfreudmeh I believe das you m8

Adira said:
so many words...owo
Is that bad? u.u

Deviced said:
U THINK I'M BOUT TO READ THAT SHIT NOW?? NAHH BRO I'LL READ IT WHEN I GET MY POST DONE. I kinda just skimmed through everything, and realized only one person from shadow responded so I'll start from there. @Schadenfreudmeh I believe das you m8
;-;

I extra want to join up in on this happy fun timeness if this is still accepting. Although all the super happy fun time abilities that I love have been taken, so I must get creative.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I extra want to join up in on this happy fun timeness if this is still accepting. Although all the super happy fun time abilities that I love have been taken, so I must get creative.

[/QUOTE]
you could always have one of them

and we will love to have you!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I extra want to join up in on this happy fun timeness if this is still accepting. Although all the super happy fun time abilities that I love have been taken, so I must get creative.

[/QUOTE]
You nerd

You're everywhere xD

Adira said:
you could always have one of them
and we will love to have you!
Great, thanks. I like to keep things interesting, besides I already have some ideas I'd like to check with you to see if they'd be considered OP or not.

Adira said:
no....owo
only if you think it is

@Anaxileah
O-oh...okay.....

Popplio Princess]Pls give me your writing style~ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]

Anyway it might take me a bit to write because I'm also playing overwatch, so bear with me
Aww ^-^ I can teach you my ways in PM, if you'd like~ <3

I'm about to do chores, so I'm going to respond with my char real quick <3

Adira said:
wait he is?
<.<
Lol ye xD I call him year twin -w- we share the same bday but he's a year older >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back