• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Shhhh... You'll blow my cover.

[/QUOTE]
Lel naw *hugs* owo

Adira said:
also i have no problem going over your ideas dood
@The Endergod
OK, great. First one, kinetic energy manipulation:He has ability to absorb kinetic energy and to metabolize it to enhance his own physical strength, speed, and stamina. This makes him extremely difficult to defeat in battle, as every blow struck against him only makes him stronger. Physically beating him, hitting him with a car, dropping a building on him, falling from many stories up, all will have no effect on him other than making him stronger. When he get's physically hit with anything, the force that would have hit him, is absorbed into his body and tit will have no effect on him.. The more energy he absorbs, the stronger, faster, and healthier he becomes. He can however expel the energy from himself in a form of attack. Let's say someone punches him like six or seven times, then he can throw one punch at them with the force of all of those punches plus his own, getting rid of the energy in the process. There are a few set backs, however. For one he can't absorb self-generated energy, which means if he punches himself in the face, or headbutts a wall, he'll just get hurt instead of absorbing the energy. While absorbing energy makes him more powerful, he's not invulnerable to damage. He can be shot, cut, stabbed, lit on fire, exploded, or any other form of damage other than purely physical. Well not purely physical, if he gets hit with spiked brass knuckles, he'll absorb the force from the punch, but still get stabbed.
Anaxileah said:
Lel naw *hugs* owo
Ahh, no, not hugs, my only weakness! Noooooofxstyiuokihdqqruiplknbbkjbhjjvgcfgxfzsc gvbnhm,n!

Last edited by a moderator:
DDOOOOOOOOOC @theDoc1420

[QUOTE="The Endergod]OK, great. First one, kinetic energy manipulation:He has ability to absorb kinetic energy and to metabolize it to enhance his own physical strength, speed, and stamina. This makes him extremely difficult to defeat in battle, as every blow struck against him only makes him stronger. Physically beating him, hitting him with a car, dropping a building on him, falling from many stories up, all will have no effect on him other than making him stronger. When he get's physically hit with anything, the force that would have hit him, is absorbed into his body and tit will have no effect on him.. The more energy he absorbs, the stronger, faster, and healthier he becomes. He can however expel the energy from himself in a form of attack. Let's say someone punches him like six or seven times, then he can throw one punch at them with the force of all of those punches plus his own, getting rid of the energy in the process. There are a few set backs, however. For one he can't absorb self-generated energy, which means if he punches himself in the face, or headbutts a wall, he'll just get hurt instead of absorbing the energy. While absorbing energy makes him more powerful, he's not invulnerable to damage. He can be shot, cut, stabbed, lit on fire, exploded, or any other form of damage other than purely physical. Well not purely physical, if he gets hit with spiked brass knuckles, he'll absorb the force from the punch, but still get stabbed.
Ahh, no, not hugs, my only weakness! Noooooofxstyiuokihdqqruiplknbbkjbhjjvgcfgxfzsc gvbnhm,n!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Endergod]OK, great. First one, kinetic energy manipulation:He has ability to absorb kinetic energy and to metabolize it to enhance his own physical strength, speed, and stamina. This makes him extremely difficult to defeat in battle, as every blow struck against him only makes him stronger. Physically beating him, hitting him with a car, dropping a building on him, falling from many stories up, all will have no effect on him other than making him stronger. When he get's physically hit with anything, the force that would have hit him, is absorbed into his body and tit will have no effect on him.. The more energy he absorbs, the stronger, faster, and healthier he becomes. He can however expel the energy from himself in a form of attack. Let's say someone punches him like six or seven times, then he can throw one punch at them with the force of all of those punches plus his own, getting rid of the energy in the process. There are a few set backs, however. For one he can't absorb self-generated energy, which means if he punches himself in the face, or headbutts a wall, he'll just get hurt instead of absorbing the energy. While absorbing energy makes him more powerful, he's not invulnerable to damage. He can be shot, cut, stabbed, lit on fire, exploded, or any other form of damage other than purely physical. Well not purely physical, if he gets hit with spiked brass knuckles, he'll absorb the force from the punch, but still get stabbed.

[/QUOTE]
Mwahaha hugs! Also that looks super duper OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Mwahaha hugs! Also that looks super duper OP.
theDoc1420 said:
Hm... yeah. That's definitely OP. He's impervious to physical attacks.
Adira said:
Umm..
IF THE POWER MAKES IT EXTREMELY HARD TO HAVE A WEAKNESS....

then yeah i would change it xD

@The Endergod
I mean at the end of the day he's just a guy who can be drowned, suffocated, frozen, lit on fire, exploded, stabbed, shot, etc. But yeah, I was just making sure.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I mean at the end of the day he's just a guy who can be drowned, suffocated, frozen, lit on fire, exploded, stabbed, shot, etc. But yeah, I was just making sure.

[/QUOTE]
Mhm. Sowwy. I agree with the GMs.

*hugs* >:3

But you said that ANY physical attack would strengthen him

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I mean at the end of the day he's just a guy who can be drowned, suffocated, frozen, lit on fire, exploded, stabbed, shot, etc. But yeah, I was just making sure.

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
Kat walked into Shadow class and took a seat in a far corner, feeling that he should just wait until he is called to introduce himself. He opened a book with old Japan stories and folklore, listening to 'Far From Home'. (Anyone there or should I have read the previous posts...?)
(someone should be posting in a bit dearie)

Adira said:
But you said that ANY physical attack would strengthen him
Yeah, I agree with you all completely, don't get me wrong.. But he would still be a guy, so no combat training, no fighting skills, just a guy. Plus if he were to miss a punch or a kick or whatever, all that energy he absorbed would be gone and he'd go back to square one. I'll come up with something else.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, I agree with you all completely, don't get me wrong.. But he would still be a guy, so no combat training, no fighting skills, just a guy. Plus if he were to miss a punch or a kick or whatever, all that energy he absorbed would be gone and he'd go back to square one. I'll come up with something else.

[/QUOTE]
oh...Well during these classes, they are gonna be training in combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back