• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

theDoc1420 said:
Cat ears and red speedo is allowed
speedo is basically underwear though....

<.< i dunno if i want my character to have a blood loss from so many nose bleeds

It's what I used -w- except I thought they'd have uniforms..

Adira said:
it cant be bad xD
Moop

It has to be a WIP because it's almost one in the morning and I need sleep ;w; I'll try to finish them tomorrow ^-^

So we can just start off when we're accepted right? Because I'm going to start it off tomorrow if nobody does it tonight, because if I do it, I feel it's my responsibility to stay on until my character goes to sleep too... and it's 10PM right now, I'm mostly up until 12-1:30AM.

You'll have to give us a little while, I think our other Mod has fallen asleep... If she's just busy we'll start tonight, but if she is I'll have things up and running by the time everyone wakes up.

theDoc1420 said:
You'll have to give us a little while, I think our other Mod has fallen asleep... If she's just busy we'll start tonight, but if she is I'll have things up and running by the time everyone wakes up.
:-: Ok...

@theDoc1420 Hellloooo! I'm gonna write my starting post right now, so I just had a question before I start. Since I'm in Shadow (or, rather, my character is), shall I start in a different building? I have a feeling I should, but I'd like to know for sure before I post so I don't mess anything up ^^

[QUOTE="Popplio Princess]hey guys! my character yana is just been accepted! nice to meet you all ^w^)/

[/QUOTE]
It's nice to meet you ^^ welcome, welcome ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back