• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Chill bananas. Also, everybody, I'm afraid that I am offline as of now. I may be on later, but probably not. Until tomorrow!

@Bvmble She's adorable, not worries! Maybe that can be something they create a friendship over; who knows? I wouldn't want her any other way (✿´ ꒳ ` )

I originally had her in Haven but... obviously it would be awkward being the only student there, hehehe... ;=; Ah wells.

Also coolio, let's do that. If you can stick through the sarcasm (that I should probably practice humn uh...) I guarantee you Kou and Kan kould ke kreat kriends.

Bvmble said:
I originally had her in Haven but... obviously it would be awkward being the only student there, hehehe... ;=; Ah wells.
Also coolio, let's do that. If you can stick through the sarcasm (that I should probably practice humn uh...) I guarantee you Kou and Kan kould ke kreat kriends.
khey kill ke khe kreatest kriends

kekekekeke @Deviced

Woh! But if I move her to Haven they'll have to be secret friends. Or like... during the tournament they'll just sit in a corner and grow side-walk dandies.

Bvmble said:
kekekekeke @Deviced
Woh! But if I move her to Haven they'll have to be secret friends. Or like... during the tournament they'll just sit in a corner and grow side-walk dandies.
o-o I could make one in Haven and one in Atlas..

Bvmble said:
kekekekeke @Deviced
SIDEWALK DANDIES OH NO MY POOR HEART

ITS TOO CUTE

*struggles not to change it*

It just seems like she would fit so well in "Haven"

As of RIGHT NOW BASED ON CS's:

Shadow: 4

Atlas: 2

Haven: 1

Beacon: 0

Poor Beacon eheheheheheh @~@''

Last edited by a moderator:
Bvmble said:
*struggles not to change it*
It just seems like she would fit so well in "Haven"
Then put her in Haven >.>

i will be in beacon

because beacon is better than all of y'all *snaps fingers in a Z formation*

Okay so... I couldn't find a picture that I liked for my twins...so YE

xD I used a dress up thing to make them > :D

i play rinmaru games when it's 4:00 and I can't sleep and i want to do something creative that doesn't take too much effort

Adira said:
What what kind of twins? Two boys , Two girls? I could help ya owo
My Google Fu is quite mighty, but I was looking for a blonde male brother and a black haired sister >.> kinda hard ;w; so I made them -w- and it works xD I'm sorrrrta basing them off of Apollo and Artemis because...reasons xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back