• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Adira said:
it actually isnt RWBY based...
all i did was take the logos and the campus
It was simply a suggestion don't hurt me ;-;

Nah, it's chill as it is. Fantasy would require it to be in a more fantastical world. It takes place in modern times, at a boarding highschool. So it's realistic, just with powers.

Adira said:
you started it -.-

nah its fine
Moop

Considering making this, but what I'm gonna do is have a set of siblings in different dormy things because there are two thingamabobbers that don't have anyone >.> And I'd rather them not stay empty o-o

theDoc1420 said:
Nah, it's chill as it is. Fantasy would require it to be in a more fantastical world. It takes place in modern times, at a boarding highschool. So it's realistic, just with powers.
I suppose so, but strictly with the realistic part - we no have le powers ;-; that would be cool tho

Also

@Sugar Honey Iced Tea

you can...But note that more people will be joining so..iTs your decision

*EDIT= Ahem..Well to clarify i mean you change houses as you please, however others are joining and you will have oppertunies to meet others from other houses/classes

Last edited by a moderator:
Adira said:
Also
@Sugar Honey Iced Tea

you can...But note that more people will be joining so..iTs your decision
o-o wat?

It doesn't have to be that way, if you'd prefer. I can do whatever you'd like, but I suppose it'll be within Beacon or Haven. *shrugs*

Mm. I'll just move one of them then, so I can interact now.

Hnngh. Also, I forgot. Curse my ADHD...

Ahem. I have read le rules, docta.

lol its already approved dearie

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Hnngh. Also, I forgot. Curse my ADHD...
Ahem. I have read le rules, docta.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen RWBY either. It's on my list, though. Also, YES YES YES to weapons. Can my weapon talk? :D

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I've never seen RWBY either. It's on my list, though. Also, YES YES YES to weapons. Can my weapon talk? :D

[/QUOTE]
If they can

I am naming mine Scooby Doo and giving it a lisp

Weapons aren't a mandatory thing. We have no intention of making making this a RWBY RP.

I'mma name mine something Mexican and have it say random Mexican puns.

"Need a weapon, let's taco 'bout it." "Lettuce tear him to shreds."

oh no

not the puns!

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I'mma name mine something Mexican and have it say random Mexican puns.
"Need a weapon, let's taco 'bout it." "Lettuce tear him to shreds."

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back