• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Deviced said:
@Alnasl hey there, sorry for the slowness on my end ^^ If I could post I would, but unfortunately I'm exhausted and one out of the two im interacting with is offline at the moment. Once they have a chance to post, we'll interact with you as soon as possible! Adorable character by the way :3
Alright I can't hold it in anymore (psst, you're not alone in Shadow anymore, look at the sign ups)

Well I'm going to take my leave *Puts on fordora and walks to a door* I bid thee good day! *Opens door, the house is flying by the way, and jumps out with a smile*

CERBERUS177 said:
Alright I can't hold it in anymore (psst, you're not alone in Shadow anymore, look at the sign ups)
Well I'm going to take my leave *Puts on fordora and walks to a door* I bid thee good day! *Opens door, the house is flying by the way, and jumps out with a smile*
I'm well aware that I'm not alone in Shadow... I was just saying me specifically since I didn't think you had interacted with her yet and had no intention of doing so, since you were only playing as your new character... Plus @Schadenfreudmeh is offline, so there's no way they could post. Am I mistaken in assuming she had not been interacted with? OwO

Deviced said:
@Alnasl hey there, sorry for the slowness on my end ^^ If I could post I would, but unfortunately I'm exhausted and one out of the two im interacting with is offline at the moment. Once they have a chance to post, we'll interact with you as soon as possible! Adorable character by the way :3
No no it's fine!! You don't need to post at like 1 AM! Thank you though :3

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Holy shit I'd actually kill for oatmeal right now
But

I'm on a stupid diet so.

Yeah keep your boring food :U
I am trying my best

Oatmeal is kind of annoying though cause it's like 20+ min of preparation for something that tastes kind of like dust

Alnasl said:
I am trying my best
Oatmeal is kind of annoying though cause it's like 20+ min of preparation for something that tastes kind of like dust
You know you can make it in like 5 minutes in the microwave?

Alnasl said:
Holy shit actually? I always make it on the stove
Ye you just put your stuff in the bowl, microwave for 2 minutes and a half, take it out, stir, then put it back in for another 2 minutes or so.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Ye you just put your stuff in the bowl, microwave for 2 minutes and a half, take it out, stir, then put it back in for another 2 minutes or so.
Oh my god why did I never think of this. I am not a smart person

Alnasl said:
Oh my god why did I never think of this. I am not a smart person
And put like a small amount of sugar in it so it doesn't taste like shit.

Or maybe strawberries if you're into that stuff.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
And put like a small amount of sugar in it so it doesn't taste like shit.
Or maybe strawberries if you're into that stuff.
I usually put raspberries in cause they slowly turn to mush and mix around and taste pretty good

Alphaius said:
So I'm not sure if your read our rules, but if you didn't make sure to check them out, in the overview. Below the nice intro my friend made. You were missing something on your character sheet.

Also he's sorta on the OP side, like tip toeing on the OP line. He can heal any injury, can't feel pain, and can't be affected by mental attacks. He's pretty much impervious to all types of damage, even if he can get hit or wounded, he can't feel it, and can heal quickly. Now I'm not just denying your character, because, you might be able to make a case, or you can just tone down the powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alnasl said:
I usually put raspberries in cause they slowly turn to mush and mix around and taste pretty good
Raspberries are way too bitter/sour for my liking, but whatever floats your oats.

theDoc1420 said:
So I'm not sure if your read our rules, but if you didn't make sure to check them out, in the overview. Below the nice intro my friend made. You were missing something on your character sheet.
Also he's sorta on the OP side, like tip toeing on the OP line. He can heal any injury, can't feel pain, and can't be affected by mental attacks. He's pretty much impervious to all types of damage, even if he can get hit or wounded, he can't feel it, and can heal quickly. Now I'm not just denying your character, because, you might be able to make a case, or you can just tone down the powers.
Well I can understand your OP assessment,but I thought I had balanced him out with his lack of offensive capability, he's basically a normal human in the offense department.

An untrained one at that. He's also far from unbeatable. He can be stopped by means that would stop a human,for example locking a door...

I just intended for him to be untamperable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back