• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

I should make another character in atlas but i dunno

Sugar Honey is supposed to come on at some point

Adira said:
I should make another character in atlas but i dunno
Sugar Honey is supposed to come on at some point
P-please... ;-;

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Hunter watched with curiosity as the flowers the girl held somehow became more... Alive. He figured that was her power, something to do with healing perhaps. Just as he thought that their small run-in was over, the girl offered him two flowers.
Hunter. You are a manly man. A rugged, weathered assassin with an admittedly callous disregard for everything. You know this... He thought as he looked at the flowers. But you need to put these flowers in your hair. He told himself sternly in his mind.

With a smile, he was about to reach for the flowers, but his actions were interrupted by a voice over a speaker. He listened carefully to the words, absorbing them, and raising a brow when the speech stopped.

"Well, that's a rather strange way to run a school." He spoke mostly to himself as he delicately received the flowers from the girl. And, of course, he submitted to the urge to put them in his hair. As Hunter prettied himself up, he spoke to the girl and the other student standing nearby. "I suppose we have to learn about each other now, if we have to be a team."

@Deviced @CERBERUS177
HSFJKHKDSJG HUNTER IS TOO GOOD, TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD

Wait

@theDoc1420 if Everett has enough cherry blossoms, can Azu make him a flower crown?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adira said:
Guy or girl?
If you read my CS...you'd know which is better for her...did you actually read it? ;-; I put effort into it... u.u

I did, but i didn't know if you wanted like another brother or something..

Anaxileah said:
If you read my CS...you'd know which is better for her...did you actually read it? ;-; I put effort into it... u.u

Adira said:
Btw what is Cerena's favourite colour?
Hm. She likes midnight blue. A really pretty dark, vivid blue. And no more brothers xD

*creeps in* I won't be around tomorrow.... <~< Let's just say my character fell asleep or something. The excitement wore her out.

Also, beddy-bye time for bvmble. First time in like 2 weeks I have to wake up at 6. Fun stuff.

Sorry I just came into this and created a character, but is it just me or does everyone's character in the Atlas class have an alcoholic father? Because I wrote mine up quickly but once I read though everyone's I kinda noticed that haha.

Anaxileah said:
Heh. Nice.
*Looks a Cerenas CS* ._. *Realizes that Cody is in Atlas too* 0_0, I'm coming! Don't be alone, believe me, I know that feeling all to much and I don't want you to feel the feels of it.

AgotPosts said:
Sorry I just came into this and created a character, but is it just me or does everyone's character in the Atlas class have an alcoholic father? Because I wrote mine up quickly but once I read though everyone's I kinda noticed that haha.
All dem dads

They probs got together and gambled while they drank

CERBERUS177 said:
*Looks a Cerenas CS* ._. *Realizes that Cody is in Atlas too* 0_0, I'm coming! Don't be alone, believe me, I know that feeling all to much and I don't want you to feel the feels of it.
Aw ^-^ thank you c: Although, Cerena's not too friendly with guys ;w; daddy probs, y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back