• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody started to pick up speed and accidentally broke the Atlas class room window and rolled into the class, "Ow...that..." he notices the student(s?) in the class room, "Oh...Hi..." he said and decided since he was there he'd take a seat and sit through the class. "Dang, got glass stuck in my hand..." There was a small shard sticking out of his palm going through. but he's dealt with worse off wounds before and just yanked it out and covered it with a medical gauze glove. "Yep...that didn't sting or anything!" he hissed and tossed the shard into the trash can.
(Too much?)
Just a tad...they are on the second floor, luv. Not the first.

Anaxileah said:
Just a tad...they are on the second floor, luv. Not the first.
*Have you read that cra*zy dudes power yet? :3 You'll understand deary...Dang it, y'all brought the weird out of me and now I can't stop...

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
*Have you read that cra*zy dudes power yet? :3 You'll understand deary...Dang it, y'all brought the weird out of me and now I can't stop...
No I haven't, to be fair. But your length looks great :D and that's sweet ^-^ except her dad is dead o-o but thanks :D

Anaxileah said:
No I haven't, to be fair. But your length looks great :D and that's sweet ^-^ except her dad is dead o-o but thanks :D
Then Cody wins since your(Characters dad) dug his own grave and crawled in it when he heard Cody was in town.

For god sake can someone help me turn off my weird switch? Because I swear I'm going to keep going \(o_o)/

We don't need to have a "my character's daddy issues are edgier than yours" contest, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Then Cody wins since your(Characters dad) dug his own grave and crawled in it when he heard Cody was in town.
For god sake can someone help me turn off my weird switch? Because I swear I'm going to keep going \( :o )/
Why? What's wrong with weird? :3

The answer is 'nothing.' o-o Moohaha.

I'm resisting on saying something about someone...so I won't say it without that persons perm, not naming names. Never mind, I'm just going to shut up for a while...if you need me, I'll be in the world of Fiver Finger Death Punch(Going to listen to music and leave everyone alone until I have a good reason)

CERBERUS177 said:
I'm resisting on saying something about someone...so I won't say it without that persons perm, not naming names. Never mind, I'm just going to shut up for a while...if you need me, I'll be in the world of Fiver Finger Death Punch(Going to listen to music and leave everyone alone until I have a good reason)
I like that band. You ok? Wanna PM me and talk?

@Adira react, who might have fallen asleep.

Yo feel free to tear into my guy, he's scrawny and kind of an asshole, so please go for it! I like awkward introductions, plus my guy is very crazy, but really physically weak.

AgotPosts said:
Yo feel free to tear into my guy, he's scrawny and kind of an asshole, so please go for it! I like awkward introductions, plus my guy is very crazy, but really physically weak.
Oh crap, I forgot your dude is, what you said, I feel bad now ;-;. I don't pick on the weak in RP and IRL...Now I feel like a bully!

@Adira definitely knocked out, so you guys can go on without her, she won't mind.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Never thought I'd ever have a players person hate me, but you awoke the beast inside him so...)
Cody shot up and looked at the guy who talked some smack, "I mean if you got a problem, you can take it up with the bottom of my boot..." Cody said with a very mad face.

(I have nothing against you really, just never thought I'd make an enemy in a RP lol. Don't worry, this Cody-out of my 2-3 on other threads- is a cocky little turd xD )
AgotPosts said:
You're supposed to wait... Cerberus, ya gotta wait for Adira :/

theDoc1420 said:
@Adira definitely knocked out, so you guys can go on without her, she won't mind.
But I need to interact with her and it's not nice to skip people. Taking turns is keyyyyy. I'm also going to bed, so plez...wait..... ;w;

Anaxileah said:
I like that band. You ok? Wanna PM me and talk?
@Adira react, who might have fallen asleep.
Wait what? Nah dude I'm fine really, just a bad choice of a living, I'm 16, can't drive got no money for an extra car, terrible internet, and no friends to chill with. To be completely honest, if I had good internet, I probably wouldn't be here, I'd be playing GTA5, Destiny, BF4, and maybe Call of Duty... But nothing to really talk about that is majorly describing my problems. Long story short, I have 2 Xboxs(One and 360) and I can't enjoy them for a good 2-3 years. But really I'm fine, just need some peeps to hang with and that's why I'm on RPnation. No hate to anyone, sorry if anyone got offended, and I think I might've broke a rule here somewhere...

CERBERUS177 said:
Wait what? Nah dude I'm fine really, just a bad choice of a living, I'm 16, can't drive got no money for an extra car, terrible internet, and no friends to chill with. To be completely honest, if I had good internet, I probably wouldn't be here, I'd be playing GTA5, Destiny, BF4, and maybe Call of Duty... But nothing to really talk about that is majorly describing my problems. Long story short, I have 2 Xboxs(One and 360) and I can't enjoy them for a good 2-3 years. But really I'm fine, just need some peeps to hang with and that's why I'm on RPnation. No hate to anyone, sorry if anyone got offended, and I think I might've broke a rule here somewhere...
Uh..Okay. Just trying to be helpful. Goodnight, then.

CERBERUS177 said:
Shoot, alright night dude, talk to you later I guess...Hope I didn't just like, ruin something here...
Sorry for disappearing owo the anime is called Tamako Market btw ^^ super weird, but pretty cute

@Alnasl hey there, sorry for the slowness on my end ^^ If I could post I would, but unfortunately I'm exhausted and one out of the two im interacting with is offline at the moment. Once they have a chance to post, we'll interact with you as soon as possible! Adorable character by the way :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back