[Requiem of the Gods] The Little Tea House

Today was important political day for me. "I Voted" sticker means free drinks at many bars. I am too drunk to post tonight, but, am definitely plotting goodies for tomorrow, :D .

Also, Deviltiger, are you alive? If not, Ebon, I'll simply kindly ask you to wait till Rijin is done, and we can have some Solar vs. Abyssal action in the hizzy.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Today was important political day for me. "I Voted" sticker means free drinks at many bars. I am too drunk to post tonight, but, am definitely plotting goodies for tomorrow, :D .
Also, Deviltiger, are you alive? If not, Ebon, I'll simply kindly ask you to wait till Rijin is done, and we can have some Solar vs. Abyssal action in the hizzy.

[/QUOTE]
No worries. :)

I worked doubles all weekend, and now I'm about to head out the door. I'll see if I can get over my phone's inability to handle this site's format while I'm out and about. I think I have a pretty cool setting in mind...

Well I'm glad none of my characters have gotten to bucket-o-dice levels just yet. Once the management gets the site a bit more in order I'll ask if they could upgrade the roller, but for now, I think they have their work cut out for them.

Just like we used to, good point. For some reason I was thinking since we were using the roller for stunt die as well it was all or nothing, but a couple dice thrown using the built in roller just for stunts would be fine, I guess. Thoughts ST?

Worka for now, but, agreed, will talk to the others about upgrading the dice system. My duties personally don't involve any of e programming on here, ^_^ ;

Looking at Black Leopard's sheet, I may want to spend my experience to make sure I am competitive. Am I screwed since the bout technically started already, or am I cool as long as my choices don't affect anything that has already happened (like buying awareness, which I always seem to forget)?

Also, how are we handling training times? If they are in total effect, how are we handling Fae Training times which all have a duration of 'Tale'. In Fae/Wyld time, a Tale is a string of scenes that can narratively take a lifetime, but in actuality it has only been however long in the real world. In GWM it says that when Creation born force real time on Fae, effects that last or take a Tale, last or take one season. Usually people take this to mean that if the Fae try to train in Creation, everything takes a Season (except MA charms which they learn as DBs), but when they jaunt off into the wyld the ST arbitrates however many Tales can happen in the given time. I also like to think stunting the training of a Tale can help you squeeze more in.

Sorry that I launched into a briefing on fae xp, I just remember you saying that you weren't the most familiar with their mechanics.. I tried not to lead the witness too hard.

A talesounds a little too long. If you wish, being in Creation, you may use standard training times. As for spending exp now. I will leave at decision to youropponent for fairness's sake.

Here's the funny thing. I don't think I'm competitive with Aemulus. Much because BL has to hold back to appear mortal.

What the heck. Go for it.

I just realized you didn't have any combos, so don't worry about it.

Yeah, I have a pretty good 0 mote baseline, but my mote-pool is pitiful and it is difficult for me to add dice, and if I do I only add 3. This should be interesting.

edit: also, I 'll take an aim action for 1 tick so we can continue with our symmetrical fighting for a little longer.

edit edit: I only thought about you having to ignore obvious charms, didn't think about how small your personal pool is. Silly me.

Naw, Father's Day meant a break from gaming for a little bit for me. Been barely a year since mine passed, so, had to do something. Also, work and such.

None taken. My dad and I had a lighthearted relationship. It's why I joke about him being on my shelf now, :P

Just trying to figure out if there's any way BL can avoid being smashed. :D

Edit: Actually, can the ED Excellency apply for boosting defense? Seeing as the Ebon Dragon is such a coward and intent on self-preservation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back