[Requiem of the Gods] The Little Tea House

Maus said:
Alright, srs, how do you do those nifty spoiler tags? I yearn.
[....] [/....]

Just substitute ..... with the word spoiler and then wrap your text in them. One at the beginning, one at the end. :)

Didn't I get you to Incap?

-0 [x]

-1 [x] [x]

-2 [x] [x]

-4 [x]

-I [x]

7 HLs.

Unless the arena has a more active roll in healing than I thought. I thought the arena just kept you from getting dying levels or something to that effect?

Well, honestly, the way Leopard is set up, a fae was a bad match. That was my derp. Should've had him face Ishiro for a longer fight, and paired Aemulus vs Rijin when he finishes up

Granted an excellency is the most base form of defense, it was only a 1 shot because he had a bad roll and I had a decent one. So don't beat yourself up about it.

Since I wanna see more fighting, and have the players not sitting too long, both of you can fight it out. Also, Inari, are you still active?

Sorry bout my recent lack of posting. Work has majorly jacked up my hours, and, while this is a good thing, it means I have less free time, and money to do a very important computer repair

Will be doing multiple official updates on my games. Might have something else in the works too. First things first, role call in here though. Who's still playin? If there's not enough, I'll just invite those that remain to my upcoming game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back