[Requiem of the Gods] The Little Tea House

Sorry bout the delay, but, Devil, gave you a lead in. The night's about to wrap up and we're gonna go into the next day of bouts. Real foes, no animals this time.

Also, I've heard from all but Momo and Ebon recently. Ebon mentioned leaving for a while, but whether that was a hiatus or permanent exit, was unclear. So, Momo, you still alive?

Mortals%20in%20Exalted.jpg

Sorry for the delay on your match Devil. Had to write up some new stuff to remove an abyssal and include a siddie in the plot. Should be smooth now, ^-^

Delays, delays, my kingdom for nothing to interrupt! This slight hiatus shall continue for a day or two more at most, I swear.

With the sound of chains undone and the wailing of the masses, Maus breaks free of school.

"AH BEES! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Maus thrusts lewdly at the crowd, then crows and runs off, arms flapping madly.

All the while on fire.

Greetings once again esteemed Storyteller Thorn and fellow players. :)

I have been away - as I had said back then - due to study issues. Now, almost 3 to 4 months have passed and I'm in the pleasant position to announce that - thank God (and that's a very big "thanks") - my thesis is almost complete. All that remains is a few corrections here and there, as well as some reviewing from my supervising professor and then its presentation. Hopefully it will be done by the end of June.

Thus, I decided to drop by and see how things are going. I apologise for any inconvenience my absence may have caused. I understand if the story has been altered to exclude my character, after all I've been away for quite some time, and there is no problem with it. I'm not currently 100% back, but I sure have quite an appetite for Exalted ;) From what I understand the site has also received a full overhaul so it'll take some time to get fully accustomed once again. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Game's been slow going, but, still alive. I had school stuff as well, along with birthday and work, but, there is still room for you, if you wish to rejoin. We're on day 4 of the tourney, so, not alot has passed.

To the rest of you, my sincerest apologizes for the delays. TONIGHT, there will be posts. I have to do some bank shenanigans and a bit of yardwork, but, my long time promises of posting will come to fruition. A tourney for you as well, if you want back in Ebon. Because I've been a bit lax in my posting, I am taking a roll-call real quick. Who's all still in?

Also, to all players, it appears as any dice thrown with the built in dice roller did NOT survive the merger. You may have to reroll. I'll letcha know individually, but, if you notice it yourself, go ahead and reroll. Recent posts only, lol

Oh yeah, to Ebon, and Momo, whom I recently spoke with on AIM, the quarterfinals are halfway or mostly done, so, you guys will get your next bout in the semifinals. PVP stuffs, :D

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Oh yeah, to Ebon, and Momo, whom I recently spoke with on AIM, the quarterfinals are halfway or mostly done, so, you guys will get your next bout in the semifinals. PVP stuffs, :D

[/QUOTE]
Semifinals...Things are getting serious then. Sounds quite challenging. :)

It'll be vs other players, so, yes, it will be. Well, mostly other players. And a single NPC. Who totally isn't a badass villain in disguise or anything. Not at all.

I'm here to confirm what Thorn said, I am back. Or at least, I'm starting to be. I'll start with this game and slowly add on my other games. Life is beginning to have a thin veneer of stability, a patina of status quo if you will.

Awesome. I'll be starting you up momentarily. PVP matches now. You'll be against Black Leopard. No death, so, give it your all, both of you, and play fair. Fun times and meeting other characters in an interesting scene, :D

magnificentmomo said:
I'm here to confirm what Thorn said, I am back. Or at least, I'm starting to be. I'll start with this game and slowly add on my other games. Life is beginning to have a thin veneer of stability, a patina of status quo if you will.
I'm back as well Momo, and it most certainly is encouraging to hear from you that you are returning and that things are getting better. Wish you all the best. :)

Ebon, I'll be setting you up in a moment. If Deviltiger is back, I'll actually give him the option of facing you instead of his current match, just to speed things up.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Ebon, I'll be setting you up in a moment. If Deviltiger is back, I'll actually give him the option of facing you instead of his current match, just to speed things up.

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back