Repo: the genetic role play: War of the Repo men

"boreing is right" she said then turned to a bartender."we need life in here!" she complained and turned to axel."are you as bored as us?"

Leo smiled. he loved the way she can just talk to people.

Axel looked up. "Yeah this place is dead." he said. then he sipped his beer.

Candy pouts slightly.she stood and backed up she ran up the bar stool and on the counter."HEY!!GET DOWN!!" the bartender yelled not wanting to get fired and thinking she is overly drunk.candy jumped down behind the bar and grabed a bottle taking a big gulp."this is MY bar now so back off!" she yelled makeing the bartender back off.

Leo smiled and jumped up on the bar counter. "Yeah B*TCHES this is my girl's bar now!" he yelled grabbing a bottle of vodka and drank it. "Now you listen to her!" he yelled.

Axel laughed a bit. "Today was a good day to go out." he joked.

Candy looked at the jute box in the corner."um thats broken.." some one mumbled and she just ignored them and pushed it out pluged it in and high kicked it.it started up and started playing 'i love rock n roll by joan jett' she spun and stuck her tounge at the one who said it was broke.

Leo laughed. "I love this girl!" he yelled. then he started to air guitar. "I love this song!!" he said then he started to sing.

Axel jumped up and started air bassing next to Leo.

(im right there with leo best song ever xD )

Candy half walk half dances over to the tv like she really owned the place.she climbed up on the counter and picked up a baseball bat the bartender happily gave her and she smashed it in the tv knocking it down."take that news!" she laughed and jumped down."well at least the men are enjoying them selfs..." she grabs a random girls hand and spun her around takeing down a shiney display guitar.being in a band she was the lead singer and guitar player.she was about to show leo her true skills as she started following the song with her guitar.

Leo stopped. Then he smirked. "You are truly amazing." he said then he walked over the the drum set in the corner. He started to play along. Even though it was easy. When it ended Jukebox Hero came on he started to play. He jamed out on the drums. He learned the drums when he was about six. He sang along with the song.

Axel grabbed a bass and started to play.

the whole bar seemed to be haveing fun as more and more came in.Candy backed up and did a epic power slide as she rocked out to the next song.

Leo smiled as he played. The song ended and he got up and kissed Candy deeply. "You are my dream girl." he said. "I love you." he whispered.

Candy smiled and kissed back"you never heared me sing yet.." she turned and walked over to where she was behind the mic.she swallowed and started to sing as the jukebox turned off.

'One song Glory One song Before I go Glory One song to leave behind

Find one song One last refrain Glory From the pretty boy front man Who wasted opportunity

One song He had the world at his feet Glory In the eyes of a young girl A young girl Find glory Beyond the cheap coloured lights One song Before the sun sets Glory- on another empty life Time flies - time dies Glory - one blaze of glory One blaze of glory - glory - Find Glory In a song that rings true Truth like a blazing fire An eternal flame

Find One song A song about love Glory From the soul of a young man A young man

Find The one song Before the virus takes hold Glory Like a sunset One song To redeem this empty life

Time flies And then - no need to endure anymore Time dies'

Seth listened to her sing. Her voice was like an angle to him. He loved that voice. "That was amazing." he smiled and kissed Candy. "I love your singing." he said.

"ok ok this party is getting all sappy and stuff..." she smiles and kisses him back."um jukebox is broke again..." some one said and frowned"oh no its not you will not break on me again!!" she yelled and smashed the guitar into it.it started playing again and she sighed droping the now recked pile of strings and wood.she walked over and jumped on axels back as if she knew him.she acted like she knew every one with how out going and wild she was.

Leo smiled and laughed when Candy smashed the guitar.

Axel jumped when the girl jumped on him. "Ah!" he yelled as he fell over. "Ow!" he said.

Candy jumped up and put a heel on his back."yes i took him down!!" she giggled seeming to be haveing the time of her life.she skiped over to the bar then back to axel and kneled down."hey you ok cutie?" she said and winked at him trying to be nice.

Axel looked up. "yeah." he said getting back up. He looked the girl over. "So what brings you to this bar?" he asked.

Leo watched Candy talk to the boy. he fell silent. he was a bit hurt. it seemed she was flirting with him. He sat down and drank his beer.

"oh i was bored thats all" she smiled and looked up at him."sorry i call you cutie since i dont know your name...." she dusted him off a bit and took his hand leading him behind the bar.she looks at him and grabed a bottle of whisky."hey you think you could lift me up on the counter its easyer when you have stools to jump off of."

Reno opens the file Larze gave him "Lets see.....Axel Blaze....this should be fun and easy." He smiles and walks off faster toward the bar with the party

Name: Eien Ravenloft

Side: Grave Robbers

Weapons: Two custom-made Demon windmill shuriken http://www.kingofswords.com/images/ninjacyclonethrowingstar.jpg

Looks: Withdrawn and almost empty looking casual wear:http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/32135Hot emo Guy 7.jpg While on the "job" as a graverobber Helmet:http://chicquero.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bob-bassett-steampunk-mask-chicquero-28.jpg , Body armor front: http://1800recycling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/resindollz-breastplate.jpg, Body armor back: http://1800recycling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/resindollz-breastplate2.jpg, Gloves: http://xerposa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/steampunk_glove-681x1024.jpg , Pants: http://cryoflesh.com/shop/images/Steampunk Warrior Pants Front S.jpg and Vehicle:http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Custom Bikes/Black Widow Steampunk Chopper 3.jpg

Personality:cold when you are a stranger but kind when he knows you

History:unknown, suffered from blunt force trauma as a child so his past is a mystery

I love rule 4

Accepted!

Leo watched Candy talk to Axel. he looked down hurt a little. he knew she was just having fun but he still was hurt. she said she loved him and yet she was flirting with another guy.

Axel looked at Leo then at Candy. "He looks pretty upset. Maybe I shouldn't." he said walking away. "Oh my name is Axel by the way." he said walking out side. He didn't like to be bothered by people. He never liked seeing a girl who was clearly with a guy flirt with him.

Candy looked at leo and sighed.she walked over to him and sat down."leo i wasnt flirting" she burrie her face in her hands."i'm hurt you would think that!" she mutters.Spencer looked at Reno and smiled at least he wasn't mad at her.she followed him and tryed to keep up though it was hard with her heels.she soon grabed reno's arm."please slow down!"

Leo looked up. "i know you weren't." he said "Its just I get kind of worried when a girl I love talks to another guy. I guess its cause I'm not that good looking." he said he placed his arm on her shoulder. "I'm sorry." he said.

Candy looks up at him."not good looking?" she laughs and jumps on him knocking them both out of there chairs and on the floor."you good looking!"

Eien walks wearily through the graveyard searching for bodies to bring back to the hideout: Eien doesn't collect the Zydrate at the graveyard no, he brings the bodies there so he can at his leisure, extract the Zydrate from the bodies. He loads the tenth body into the custom trailer for his bike and searches the nearby graves. "Wonder how many i'll get on this run." he says to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back