• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 「Remnants of Heaven」OOC Chat

Characters
Here

dreamthieves

what makes you different makes you special
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y'all! feel free to ask questions regarding plot, character creation/stands, etc! I'll be available all through the next day or so without interruption so don't worry about timezones! Otherwise, be nice obviously. Also, probably a good idea to claim your stand asap. Just in case, you know?

With that said,you should probably tag the others so they know to discuss in here.

As for brainstorming Stand ideas...

One of my ideas for my character's Stand was a variation of Anubis that can only cut/erase intangible things like air/gases,or energy like light,fire,or electricity.

Another one would be a Harvest with a single body,maybe it could track down specific individuals instead of a general description,or maybe hide things from being found.

Ah, realized I didn't answer the "location bit," basically you can imagine any generic transient town in the middle of the USA. Smallish population, lots of different people of different backgrounds, college campus, that kinda stuff

These both sound pretty neat; for the anubis one, if there's no possession involved, and it can only cut specific/non-solid materials, that's probably grounds enough to be a brand new stand in my opinion. If you could work out what exactly it would mean to "cut" these things, that could be a really unique ability to work with! For the Harvest-adjacent one, both of those abilities, iirc, are well within the capabilities of regular Harvest. Also worth noting, I have a character up in the CS thread who uses a surveillance type stand, so leaning into the "hiding" idea may be more beneficial. Maybe differentiate the ability by utilizing a specific method of hiding, like hiding the object within the stand itself or something?

Would love to claim Metallica! I'm also thinking about potentially changing the name to TOOL or even Deftones, but nothing quite tops Metallica.

Would love to claim Metallica! I'm also thinking about potentially changing the name to TOOL or even Deftones, but nothing quite tops Metallica.
yeah a lot of stand names are pretty hard to beat, especially post-stardust crusaders. Deftones sounds pretty good though imo

I’ve got an idea for an original character and stand ability, but I’m thinking of letting others feel out their niches.

From what we have so far though, that being funny little guys or objects, I’m leaning much more into my stand idea, which is a humanoid that can fight and also has a gimmick ability ala Crazy Diamond or The Hand.

I’ve got an idea for a secondary character too, but I’ll let that simmer to see if we even get to that point in the story.

I’ve got an idea for an original character and stand ability, but I’m thinking of letting others feel out their niches.

From what we have so far though, that being funny little guys or objects, I’m leaning much more into my stand idea, which is a humanoid that can fight and also has a gimmick ability ala Crazy Diamond or The Hand.

I’ve got an idea for a secondary character too, but I’ll let that simmer to see if we even get to that point in the story.
For sure, someone that can punch things would be a great idea given what we're currently working with LMAO

Alright,we're a small group so I shouldn't drag the CS stage out. I got mine up as well.
One thing I have to say about Dolly; when you say she's recently been acquiring memories of the previous universe, is this meant to be a character that actively remembers their life in the current universe, rather than only remembering the previous one? If so, that's actually not a problem at all, however it's intended that this is something that isn't "supposed" to happen for certain plot purposes, so if my interpretation is the case, she likely won't be offering that knowledge willingly, but that's obviously up to her. She'll receive a separate "intro" when the story starts with a different circumstance than the others.

Additionally, Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Kenju Law Kenju Law deadly king deadly king I would ideally like to get started around this Sat or Sun, but if any of you need additional time, no worries! However, if it gets into Tues/Wed with no CS or update, I'll have to get started Regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back