Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

"Guys, what if I black out again? What if i turn mad? I'm scared." she said gripping onto Kaizo tightly as a teat falls down her face

Kaizo turns putting a hand on her cheek. ''shizuka....listen to me....I swear on my dark and fighting style...I will protect you..okay''

nichole froze. she never been hugged by anyone....ever. tears flooded her eyes and she started crying letting out all her frustration and pain.

Shizuka hid behind Soul because she was scared, she trusted Nichole and she had never seen her this way before.

(God where did the time go?)

Des walked in his coma-like absence, he was getting closer to some sort of light, nothing with what was from the bio luminescent fungi, but something that was more or less from the sun. He had just got out of a big fight with a 'horde of spiders', and was covered in scars. Little did he know of the destruction he was causing to protect himself. And it was all because of that Darkrai. Whatever Des saw in the real world, was only projected as some type of horror from one of those doors that was opened. Something he had to exterminate in the fear that the thing might do the exact same to him.

"If he's awakening, then I would sense him. I don't sense a disaster, so I say we still have time." Soul answered Kaizo, no emotion in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back