• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern REGNET - the table

- 'seduce and destroy.'

-wishes he was shorter
-the only hetero sib even though everyone thinks he's a bottom

-lesbian fantasies galore

- perfect eyebrows
- she might murder you but at least you'll die at the hands of someone who looks good doing it

- only thing he has left is his dignity

- fee fi fo fum looks intimidating but is actually dumb
- is trying his best

These labels got me deceased. xDD I live for these descriptions tbh. <3

I'm only here because RPN sent me an email begging me for donations or some shit and now I see this.
Unfortunately I have to to worry about being productive and other corporate business things like graphs and reports and the creeping onset of alcoholism, so I won't be able to join, but I love you all and hope this does well.

I'm only here because RPN sent me an email begging me for donations or some shit and now I see this.
Unfortunately I have to to worry about being productive and other corporate business things like graphs and reports and the creeping onset of alcoholism, so I won't be able to join, but I love you all and hope this does well.
miss you :<

good luck, love. hope life goes well for you < 3

yo i'm calling it dead on this one, sorry to those of you who did finish, thanks for applying. i'll reboot it again probably and hit you all with a tag. i've got too many irl issues to host another high maintenance rp like this rn.

yo i'm calling it dead on this one, sorry to those of you who did finish, thanks for applying. i'll reboot it again probably and hit you all with a tag. i've got too many irl issues to host another high maintenance rp like this rn.

many hugs <3

oh, i'm sorry love. i hope everything gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back