• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just finished looking over yours again, worry not! Currently, the biggest thing sticking out to me is Harl's very high magic resistance. Some is fine, but due to whims being rather integral to this world, I ask that you lower his resistance a bit. Otherwise there are still a few grammatical tidbits, but nothing like before. Thank you for editing it.
Sure I’m happy to fix that, what level of resistance do you feel makes more sense I understand you what it lowered a bit. But just how much is a bit?

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Npc_zoom_3040023000_81.png
Npc_zoom_3040140000_01.png
Npc_zoom_3040191000_01.png

Sure I’m happy to fix that, what level of resistance do you feel makes more sense I understand you what it lowered a bit. But just how much is a bit?
Hm... I'd say that he should still be affected by magic attacks to some degree. Say, a burn from my character: someone with no resistance could easily suffer a fourth degree burn if exposed to her attacks for a few seconds; however, Harl might suffer a first degree burn from the same amount of exposure.

EMIYAman EMIYAman

All the character art I've been throwing around for this RP is from GranBlue Fantasy.~ ...Even though I've never actually played it. I do like gacha games though.

Hm... I'd say that he should still be affected by magic attacks to some degree. Say, a burn from my character: someone with no resistance could easily suffer a fourth degree burn if exposed to her attacks for a few seconds; however, Harl might suffer a first degree burn from the same amount of exposure.
Sure I’ll go edit it :D

Hey guys, I'm in the field and only have a phone and kindle to write on. Sorry for any grammatical errors if we start roleplaying in the next few days!

I was hoping the astronaut kid was gonna be this young prodigy who could control velocity and vectors, meaning he could throw himself at a person like a rocket.
(No idea how science works but yeah)

This does beg the question: Do shardhunters ever compete/fight over their magic rocks? Or do they have a nonlethal means of resolving guild conflicts or do they file claims in advance or what

This does beg the question: Do shardhunters ever compete/fight over their magic rocks? Or do they have a nonlethal means of resolving guild conflicts or do they file claims in advance or what
I feel like we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Unless we need to draft up some guild laws and do some ADVANCED world building

Depends on the guilds. There are some with rather intense rivalries who will look the other way in the face of conflict. Usually, however, Ramalite owned by a person - Shard Hunter or otherwise - is something said person purchased off the market. Stealing those shards is straight up theft and punishable under the law. Conflict over mining locations, however... those happen rather often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back